1. Default Jimmy 8/20/10 5:00 P.M.

Name in Game:ڷเ๓๓ү .TH.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20891483)
    Who banned you: Alex_mamaroneck
    When: 8/20/10 5:00 P.M.
    Where: IBIS Zombie Mod Server
    Why banned: One time cade-breaking
    Amount of time Banned: One Week

Other/Reason to unban: Even though i have only been banned 2 hours, I have been a regular player on the server for the past month, and I would like to continue playing. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. This was my first time cade-breaking, and I believe a week is a little harsh. I will not be able to play C:SS again until Saturday night, so I decided now to attempt to get unbanned before then. I hope to see and play with you all soon!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    Name in Game:ڷเ๓๓ү .TH.
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:20891483)
    Who banned you: Alex_mamaroneck
    When: 8/20/10 5:00 P.M.
    Where: IBIS Zombie Mod Server
    Why banned: One time cade-breaking
    Amount of time Banned: One Week

Other/Reason to unban: Even though i have only been banned 2 hours, I have been a regular player on the server for the past month, and I would like to continue playing. I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. This was my first time cade-breaking, and I believe a week is a little harsh. I will not be able to play C:SS again until Saturday night, so I decided now to attempt to get unbanned before then. I hope to see and play with you all soon!
    gimme one sec... had to put your steam on my personal ban list... ok .

now so we IM'ed eachother about why i banned you. we were in the four corners map and was in the room first making a cade and some other player came in and then you. when i almost finished the cade your shot the cade open to and you left. now i'm not sure why u did that after you knew it was illegal to cade break. plus you say you are a regular player starting in August 2010. we are STILL in the same month of the same year. i dont' know if you meant to say a regular player in CSS in general because i know for a fact you aren't a regular for IBIS ZM MOD yet.

the other part is knowing from right and wrong. if you say you are a regular player then you'd obviously know cade breaking is illegal. if you know how to play in any zombie mod, ztele would be the prefered way to get out of the cade without harming your cading partner/s. as far as i know your judgement is so poor that your whole family ate Cornflakes with a fork to save milk.

anyways today i'm giving one more chance to get back on and play fair. if i catch you breaking the rules again then i'll make sure i'd feel no regret on banning you for a long time

and no i don't wanna be your friend....

3. Default

For future reference.. This is how an abuse thread or an unban thread should be.

I give a 10/10.

/Resolved

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.