Thread: Pseudo Idol - 8/9/2010 - 1am EST

1. Default Pseudo Idol - 8/9/2010 - 1am EST

Name in Game: Pseudo Idol
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:695560
    Who banned you: t0nyyyy
    When: 8/9/2010 - 1am EST
    Where: Gun Game
    Why banned: no recoil & wall hacking

Other/Reason to unban: out of the 100+ hours I have logged on CS recently, most of them have been on IBIS servers.
    Last edited by Pseudo Idol; 08-10-2010 at 12:53 AM.

T0ny is a new admin, who is saying you were wall hacking?

ill watch the demos man, id hate to find out that he was right.

3. Default

Shitty demos were shitty. Someone should unban this guy and actually try to get legit demos on him, if he really was hacking. He wasn't hacking in the demos Tony took, that's for sure.

the ban was partially my fault, a player said he was no recoiling, and i told tony to watch out for this guy. although semi-suspicous, the demos had nothing substantial to prove that he was cheating, which i now believe he never has. i was just being cautious

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    the ban was partially my fault, a player said he was no recoiling, and i told tony to watch out for this guy. although semi-suspicous, the demos had nothing substantial to prove that he was cheating, which i now believe he never has. i was just being cautious
    I don't think the ban is in any way your fault. You thought you saw something wrong and did the correct thing by reporting it to an admin. It's like if you call the cops because you hear gunshots from my house, but it is me playing my drums. And then I got thrown in jail for assault with a deadly weapon.

6. Default

Unban this guy soon! Psuedo definitely wasn't hacking in those demos and I've never seen anything suspicious from him before.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    This is the thing though which I have stressed, and had to literally shut someone up. The pointing that someone is hacking because they are better than you is getting ridiculous. Unless you are 100% certain, stop the false accusations please.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

People always call other people hackers. It's been one of the longest running ways to rage and I doubt it will ever stop. Most of the people that say it usually aren't even regulars to the server anyways. Most regulars PM me through steam to inform me of a hacker.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    People always call other people hackers. It's been one of the longest running ways to rage and I doubt it will ever stop. Most of the people that say it usually aren't even regulars to the server anyways. Most regulars PM me through steam to inform me of a hacker.
    As of late, in GG, there has been people shouting hacker. Telling me to watch so and so because they are hacking. This causes people who aren't regulars not want to play here. The more discreet way of accusing someone of hacking is yes... sending a message through steam or record your own personal demo and send it to ZERO. It's a way to rage I know this, but as of late it has taken a serious tone where nubs take it serious and carry out bans.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    As of late, in GG, there has been people shouting hacker. Telling me to watch so and so because they are hacking. This causes people who aren't regulars not want to play here. The more discreet way of accusing someone of hacking is yes... sending a message through steam or record your own personal demo and send it to ZERO. It's a way to rage I know this, but as of late it has taken a serious tone where nubs take it serious and carry out bans.
    Oh I see what you're saying. Yes, people, if you're going to make a claim that someone is a hacker, please be a little more discreet and positive that you're right.