Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can i be unbanned please?

1. Default can i be unbanned please?

I went on to your server and said bad stuff to the admins because i felt that kill stealer was wrongfully banned. now, he is unbanned and i still am. i'm sorry for saying disrespectful stuff and i promise not to do it again because i think it's cool that you unbanned my friend. i'd like to be able to play with my friend on your server again.

FORMAT MUTHA FUCKA? DO YOU KNOW IT?

you and that douche should stay banned.

3. Default

STEAM_0:1:11833959 00:15 114 0 active

i was banned august 3rd around midnight eastern time i think, on the gungame server

let's not add insult to injury please, i apologized.

i highly doubt it was perma, just wait it out dude, and perry stop bitching about format when you are the biggest homosexual ive ever met in my entire life. hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by certified g View Post
    STEAM_0:1:11833959 00:15 114 0 active

i was banned august 3rd around midnight eastern time i think, on the gungame server

let's not add insult to injury please, i apologized.
    it is ok, perry amounts to nothing more then well...nothing

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    I agree. Last time I tried to save him on ZM he actually got mad at me. Even though his chances of success on his own were 0.01%.

Certified G, I'll try to unban you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

certified, it was brian that banned you, and he actually BEAT me to it.
    i was THIS close to request a perma ban on u lol just because you REALLY went overboard with the cursing on BOTH admins, and disrespecting me for asking u to calm down as it is not of ur business whether a player is banned or not.
    kill stealer DID deserve his ban, big time, and although i usually endure him, i talked to him aside before he got unbanned.
    So yeah, its NOT ur business to go around cursing the admins bcos ur friend was a douche and got banned, if anything u should do is to warn him to be a better player.
    you were banned for a week for excessively disrespecting all admins on the server and even tried to take a shot at team killing both me and brian just to unleash ur rage.
    i would have wished there was more time to ban too...but wtvr, a week is enough i guess, and you WILL NOT bitch about it.

Take it like a man, and hopefully come back in 5 days with a new personality, bcos i have had some warnings about ur bad manners in game.
    enjoy the game bro, and take it easy...its a fucking game....

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I agree. Last time I tried to save him on ZM he actually got mad at me. Even though his chances of success on his own were 0.01%.

Certified G, I'll try to unban you.
    I didnt need help. but the least you could have done is told me im going to help. you caught me off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Jesus mikey after all the times i defended you recently. fucker

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i highly doubt it was perma, just wait it out dude, and perry stop bitching about format when you are the biggest homosexual ive ever met in my entire life. hahahaha
    fagner suck a cock lol

9. Default

ok thank you, and again im sorry

hahaha perry