Thread: Headphone issues

Default Headphone issues

i have logitec headphones...and for me they blow...i can hear music and gun sounds fine but i hear no one else...and even the gun sounds are a little weird...the famas sounds like one of those cards you put in between your bike spokes...i also cant hear when i or someone else pulls out their knife...can someone plz help me resolve this issue

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    i have logitec headphones...and for me they blow...i can hear music and gun sounds fine but i hear no one else...and even the gun sounds are a little weird...the famas sounds like one of those cards you put in between your bike spokes...i also cant hear when i or someone else pulls out their knife...can someone plz help me resolve this issue
    Have you checked the speaker settings, so its not on 5.1 or something?
    often leaves out alot, since it uses center speaker for alot of things.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

well i check up on forums and logitech support...that model headset is defective...but now i bought a new Razer and it doesnt pick up sound very well...i use a program called SoundMax and i believe thats fucking with my mics and stuff...idk im looking for another program to replace it

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    well i check up on forums and logitech support...that model headset is defective...but now i bought a new Razer and it doesnt pick up sound very well...i use a program called SoundMax and i believe thats fucking with my mics and stuff...idk im looking for another program to replace it
    what model? i just bought a logitech headset :/