Thread: [fixed]"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the...

1. Default [fixed]"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the...

"The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game." I keep getting this damn message from every server, and I mean every server, I try to connect to. My version of steam is perfectly up to date, and it's not like it's just the IBIS servers I'm getting this message from, it's every server. I find it strange considering I was just playing on the pub server about 3 hours before this happened, and I did not DL any updates in between then and now. Any ideas / experience with this folks?

2. Default

never mind, seems to work now.... not sure what initially caused the problem though.

well if you fucking stopped to read certain posts like

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...0138#post80138

THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

4. Default

CS:S, with the new engine, is now getting a lot of attention from Valve and is getting regular updates now. The updates for the game are automatic, but server hosts need to update their servers manually. The update came out and you tried to join servers, but they hadn't gotten to it as soon as you

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    CS:S, with the new engine, is now getting a lot of attention from Valve and is getting regular updates now. The updates for the game are automatic, but server hosts need to update their servers manually. The update came out and you tried to join servers, but they hadn't gotten to it as soon as you
    and it still hasnt improved very much.....

6. Default

well next time give it a hour then check back and if it isnt fixed w8 for it to be.