Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Awkward Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by Lezno View Post
    bring it
    oh, i will, just ask carina

2. Default

Hey I dont blame the mac users its valve who fucked everything up by changing it and all of there source games to get more money.

they could have made a few very small mods to it, to leave the game intact and to get it to work on the mac but they JUST had to fuck with it and the hl2 series trying to get more people to buy it with worse graphics

so in my book ever since Left 4 dead 2, valve is "the corporation" not good old valve from the hl1 days, just an fyi.

and welcome to ibis.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    oh, i will, just ask carina
    What are you talking about Hall.. you never bring it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    What are you talking about Hall.. you never bring it..
    hahaha, yea you and youre ridiculously low kdr against me proves that. i need to get back and get owned by you!

5. Default

and by bring it i meant watch my killer dtk ratio

and by bring it i meant watch my killer dtk ratio
    haha :P

7. Default

Ahoy my fine sir

8. Default

you can go fuck your mac and die you should come back when you get a real comp rich ass hole

9. Default

rich asshole ftw

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    hahaha, yea you and youre ridiculously low kdr against me proves that. i need to get back and get owned by you!
    i will allways own your ass with a knife.. and you know it

rich asshole ftw
    +1.. makes me ALMOST forget your playing on a Mac..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.