Jeeze, I've been looking at craigslist so much even my threads sound like job postings..

Anyway! I use WeGame to record videos of times spent in video games for the 'Lulz' and my game happened to crash after recording the most inspiring video I have ever seen in my life. I apparently have the video but since I didn't stop recording it didn't finish encoding.

I've tried Divfix++, AVI Medic, AVI ReComp, and some other things that did absolutely fucking nothing. Checked the WeGame help and they only gave me an email to request for additional help, which I can almost guarantee they'll be about as helpful as smacking my head against a brick wall.. Then again if it kills me it would end up being more helpful than WeGame.

I don't know where to turn at this point.. My experience is limited and I haven't had to deal with much technical things regarding video editing/making, so I would like to ask for help or tips/hints on how to fix this rather problematic.. Uhh.. Problem..

The video can be sent to you via mediafire.com or MSN if you want to try and work on it as well..