Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Im lookin for new music

1. Default

pandora kicks so much ass.

once you nurse a station through about an hour of "liking" some and "disliking" others, it'll end up playing ony stuff you like
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    pandora kicks so much ass.

once you nurse a station through about an hour of "liking" some and "disliking" others, it'll end up playing ony stuff you like
    fuck that, this aint facebook boi

3. Default

If you don't listen to all types of music, situation is useless. Pandora is okay, and I have the APP on my BlackBerry when my mp3's bore me. I put 5 different types of bands or artist I like and go through those stations. Pandora only sucks because they don't offer different genres in one station. So what I did was pick 5 artist:

Hatebreed
    Breaking Benjamin
    Immortal Technique
    Trey Songz
    John Mayer

I end up switching up between all 5 stations and have a mix from metal to underground hip hop to acoustic.

Youtube is OK, but you have to know what songs and music you're looking for. Artist and titles aren't correct on youtube most the time.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Just look shit up on you tube and then bittorent it all at once to keep your visibility low.

after all there looking for the people who share a ton of shit not someone looking for a bunch of songs who gets off the grid right after they dl it and never come back

5. Default

nobody else has tried last.fm? i find it better than pandora.

also, itunes shows similar artists. just find the album of the artist you like and below it, it shows what other people have bought that is similar to that artist. oh and there is that genius thing on itunes but ive never used it.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

6. Default

Last I tried last.fm, i had to DL their program and run it with what I listen through my computer. Caused issues overtime. iTunes is good with their Music Genius through what you buy and what you add on your iPod.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

oh that sucks.. i never had to download anything. i just go to the website and click music and it skips that page where it says to make a profile.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

8. Default

i have a blackberry what app are you using? pandora?? cus thatl mean ill have to take back my statement from earlier

9. Default

1. Pandora
    2. Music review websites
    3. Not me

10. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1754

Hurr. Can't believe nobody else mentioned it.