Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Im lookin for new music

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lmfao I was never trying 2 "defeat your logic" or whatever dumbass thing you said, I was clearly stating that those bands arn't 90's bands, and ive never heard a single person say ya man, "patnera is an awesome rock band!" regardless of rock being a wide variety term.

oh and PS, unlike you, ive seen all the bands you've listed above live, other then rammstein and fear factory.

ive seen damn near every major show there is on the planet, I spend a good 5 thousand bucks a year traveling 2 Vancouver for concerts. if you want 2 claim I don't know anything about music cause I don't agree with you eye 2 eye on everything, well then that can be your own ignorance.

when you've been 2 over 100 concerts like I have and seen the majority of all major venues, let me know.

also as you stated you just love 2 argue, and that's the vibe that's clearly showing, so I'm done with this thread... well not the thread, but done arguing with ya.
    i'm surprised you havent learned by now, i'm a very literal person. i like to argue what is said, not what is meant. also, its not my problem i cant afford to go to a fuckton of concerts. in fact ive really only been to a couple concerts in my life. steppenwolf and aerosmith (back in my classic rock days) stone temple pilots, nickelback, breaking benjamin, shinedown, sick puppies, and thats basically it. im also planning to see slayer, megadeth, and anthrax soon

2. Default

fuck dave mustaine

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    fuck dave mustaine
    true, i really just am going to see slayer, but since all three are playing i gotta make do

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    true, i really just am going to see slayer, but since all three are playing i gotta make do
    fair enough then.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

not that it matters, i just like to see hallweiners reaction to things, but i would like to retract my statement about hallweiners musical ear. what i meant to say was hallweiner, your posts in the music thread werent that great.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    not that it matters, i just like to see hallweiners reaction to things, but i would like to retract my statement about hallweiners musical ear. what i meant to say was hallweiner, your posts in the music thread werent that great.
    pft, i was just posting more underground/less known things. you saw almost no posts about extremely well known artists by me, except maybe for a few. plus we dont need your musical opinion justin bieber. what do you consider to be good music then? rap=retards attempting poetry, so we can stop right there if ur gonna post that shit, most rap is horrible i can bet u that i like, or at the very least, have heard of the bands you'll list if theyre in the rock/metal genre. im a person with very wide musical tastes, i like rock (almost every genre under that classification) classical, country, SOME r & b and hip hop/rap, techno, blues, big band/swing. maybe my absolute faves arent to your liking, but i'll bet theres alot of bands we both like and know alot about

7. Default

yesssss. i got the reaction i was looking for.

im just messing with you man. i hope youre not getting any negative vibes.

vibes. lol.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    yesssss. i got the reaction i was looking for.

im just messing with you man. i hope youre not getting any negative vibes.

vibes. lol.
    you sir, are a homo