Thread: Switching player's team by admin command?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Switching player's team by admin command?

Hey everyone , i'm pretty sure that this might have been discussed before but for the life of me i cant seem to find that thread so sorry about double threading...

Short Question to answer if u;re in a hurry: Can an admin change the other player's team (or their own) at any time in "GG"? (not in the middle of round obviously! i mean at end round?)
    And IF its allowed, do you have to:
    1- get PERMISSION from that player to switch them?
    2- just notify them of switching their team (so that they dnt accidentally team shoot bcos they got confused?)
    3- just change their team without asking as long as it doesn't interfere with their CURRENT active round? and IF they bitch out about it, discuss it with them afterwards calmly?

Reason why i asked (details): The reason am asking this, is that sometimes the teams aren't balanced (i dnt mean by number of players bcos the autobalance kicks in) but i mean by skill levels (many gd players on one team, noobs on other...and a team would be litterally raping the other... or sometimes the map is one sided, and some players need to be re-arranged to be able to play fairly?

... i usually ask a player to confirm or not allowing me to swap their team with someone else....
    But sometimes, the player just either doesnt care or smthn bcos they dnt answer.... can i still change their teams to make the game better? heck even changing MY own team too if i wanted to be on other side? or counts admin abuse (yeah...am starting to think EVERYTHING we do is starting to be called abuse lately...)?

thanks everyone

EDIT: i meant to post this in GG section btw... forgot where section i was in ...thanks...
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-06-2010 at 01:04 PM.