Thread: CS:S Beta update?!

1. Arrow CS:S Beta update?!

Steam is currently updating my copy of CS:S beta with a 3+GB download...

2. Default

Good way to come back from vacation.

3. Default

This is why...Counter-Strike: Source Beta Reopened
    Product Update - Valve 15:20
    Starting today the Counter-Strike: Source Beta will be available to all PC Counter-Strike: Source players. As we continue to update CSS and address issues, we want to make sure to not destabilize the core game. By releasing updates to CSS Beta first, we will be able to solicit community feedback before those changes are applied to CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Steam is currently updating my copy of CS:S beta with a 3+GB download...
    WTF thats larger than the original, my original was like 1 gb

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AngryHobo690 View Post
    This is why...Counter-Strike: Source Beta Reopened
    Product Update - Valve 15:20
    Starting today the Counter-Strike: Source Beta will be available to all PC Counter-Strike: Source players. As we continue to update CSS and address issues, we want to make sure to not destabilize the core game. By releasing updates to CSS Beta first, we will be able to solicit community feedback before those changes are applied to CSS.
    ...i was pretty sure the community didn't want the mother fucking update to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Just wait there is more, act now and we will double your offer with 2 betas. One before the game and one after to fix the game!

Well, ever since LAST patch on the actual game... my ping shot back up from its normal 15...16... to 100-200 ping (randomly does this) -_-

i iz raging and i don't like it...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Wait so they realize how much the beta was such fuck up? So instead of constantly sending out fail patches every fucking week, they are going to retest it in a second beta? Way to go admitting that the new css was such a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Wait so they realize how much the beta was such fuck up? So instead of constantly sending out fail patches every fucking week, they are going to retest it in a second beta? Way to go admitting that the new css was such a mistake
    LOL ur sig is soo funny mag, u and rawb are such homos