Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fuckin v6 mustangs.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I wasn't aware that chines or even Chinese cars for that matter were actually being produced in the U.S. Maybe I'm missing a piece of the puzzle.
    you didn't Mitsubishi is produced in the us and so is Honda, and i was talking about there peace of shits in general all those fucking rice burners. almost as bad as when you see a car with wheels that cost more then the car did or when you see a car that was once nice then they put 33s on it and a gay wing with no paint job.

There are no chinese cars made or imported to the US. GM make decent vehicles.

I do have the dyno at home.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    you didn't Mitsubishi is produced in the us and so is Honda, and i was talking about there peace of shits in general all those fucking rice burners. almost as bad as when you see a car with wheels that cost more then the car did or when you see a car that was once nice then they put 33s on it and a gay wing with no paint job.
    Then maybe you should have not mentioned Chinese at all. Unless everyone with slant eyes is Chinese? Most vehicles are not manufactured in the U.S., but in Mexico or Canada. No Honda is manufactured in the U.S. Mazda and Toyota are the top 'manufactured foreign' vehicles that have plants in the U.S. The discussion of "omg foreign vehicle" is so ridiculous considering most of the parts are domesticated or foreign. A car is a car. Either it's gonna shit the bed cause you suck at owning a vehicle or it's gonna last cause you know how to take care of it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    youre fucking lame. chinese cars? really?

mitsus and subies are great japanese cars. there are just as many riced out domestics as there are imports from asia. and whens the last time you saw a japanese car with "33s" on it? most of the cars you see on the road with huge chrome wheels are domestics.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    youre fucking lame. chinese cars? really?

mitsus and subies are great japanese cars. there are just as many riced out domestics as there are imports from asia. and whens the last time you saw a japanese car with "33s" on it? most of the cars you see on the road with huge chrome wheels are domestics.
    I always want to laugh when people complain about riced out foreign cars... Then i see an Escalade or Catera niggafied... like really? I've seen Dodge Neon's riced out and the recent one I saw was a fucking Cobalt. Blame the owner of the car.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    I always want to laugh when people complain about riced out foreign cars... Then i see an Escalade or Catera niggafied... like really? I've seen Dodge Neon's riced out and the recent one I saw was a fucking Cobalt. Blame the owner of the car.
    its really redic in my area. all the douches with mustangs, neons, cavaliers/cobalts, camaros who rice thier cars out. mustangs around here are the worst though. everyone wants to put a park bench on the back of thiers for some reason.. i dont even want to start on the escalades and other suv's. they should have classes on how to upgrade cars tastefully and with functionality in mind.

quoted taz1stp from the intro threads: "i think i seen you before i dono where thow."
    i think its safe to say he has a mullet.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 08-08-2010 at 10:53 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

Loka,

subaru, honda, toyota, nissan, and there respective high end luxury line all have manufacturing plants in America.

And yes, Cobalts, Neons, have the rice/performance line. Neon SRT-4 which is pretty fast if tuned, and Cobalt SS which is turbo charged.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    its really redic in my area. all the douches with mustangs, neons, cavaliers/cobalts, camaros who rice thier cars out. mustangs around here are the worst though. everyone wants to put a park bench on the back of thiers for some reason.. i dont even want to start on the escalades and other suv's. they should have classes on how to upgrade cars tastefully and with functionality in mind.
    My plan is to buy a Rubicon when I'm in the military. And make that shit a sexy Jeep :P. There is certain ways to make your vehicle nice. I swear everyone watches Fast & Furious and goes wild when ordering for tuner accessories. Bitches need to get aborted of their car logic quick! My Acura GSR; removed the spoiler indefinitely because I didn't want an obnoxious vehicle. My car was nice to the point where people suggested "oh put a wing, put 20s on it, put that". If I wanted to drive a car designed by a clown, I would drive a Saturn.

มวยไทย

saturn > any jap crap.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Loka,

subaru, honda, toyota, nissan, and there respective high end luxury line all have manufacturing plants in America.

And yes, Cobalts, Neons, have the rice/performance line. Neon SRT-4 which is pretty fast if tuned, and Cobalt SS which is turbo charged.
    I'm talking STATISTICALLY speaking. I'm not a dunce. This topic is so deja-vu of a previous one in which masta, ute, and myself talked about. This topic sucks.

มวยไทย