Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: fuckin v6 mustangs.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    My plan is to buy a Rubicon when I'm in the military. And make that shit a sexy Jeep :P. There is certain ways to make your vehicle nice. I swear everyone watches Fast & Furious and goes wild when ordering for tuner accessories. Bitches need to get aborted of their car logic quick! My Acura GSR; removed the spoiler indefinitely because I didn't want an obnoxious vehicle. My car was nice to the point where people suggested "oh put a wing, put 20s on it, put that". If I wanted to drive a car designed by a clown, I would drive a Saturn.
    rubicons are nice. one of my choices for my first car.
    i had a guy driving a mustang ask me when i was going to put nos in my wrx. he was dead serious. i was like

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

also mazda is owned by ford

lern2research before talking please.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i had a guy driving a mustang ask me when i was going to put nos in my wrx. he was dead serious. i was like
    4.6 2 and 3 valve v8 mustangs respond very well to nitrous. also do the 87-93 5.0 engines.

wrx are good with turbos.

4. Default

I'm talking STATISTICALLY speaking. I'm not a dunce. This topic is so deja-vu of a previous one in which masta, ute, and myself talked about. This topic sucks.
    lol yea.

the main thing is both domestics and imports have nice cars. its just there is a small number of people who actually know what they are doing to thier cars.

5. Default

lol. What a fucking moron. When I was in NC I saw some hilarious cars. My friend was like "yeah... that's the south". I see ridiculous cars here then and now, but it's like c'mon!

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    4.6 2 and 3 valve v8 mustangs respond very well to nitrous. also do the 87-93 5.0 engines.

wrx are good with turbos.
    cool.
    i just wanted to kick the guy for saying "nos" and "wrx" in the same sentence.

7. Default

lol. What a fucking moron. When I was in NC I saw some hilarious cars. My friend was like "yeah... that's the south". I see ridiculous cars here then and now, but it's like c'mon!
    oh youre going to love it when youre stationed in ft. jackson. prepare to be amazed in bad ways.

oh and since were off topic, i will mention that i think the state fair is in october and its basically walking distance from jackson. get the blue candy apples if you go.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    also mazda is owned by ford

lern2research before talking please.
    So is Nissan what's your point? Have their own separate headquarters and still their parts are foreign and considered a foreign company. The only stake Ford has in which has dwindled down is their ownership in funding. Nothing else comes from Ford other than $$. You do your own research, idiot.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

oh youre going to love it when youre stationed in ft. jackson. prepare to be amazed in bad ways.

oh and since were off topic, i will mention that i think the state fair is in october and its basically walking distance from jackson. get the blue candy apples if you go.
    You know I won't be able to go. What a cocktease. My friend said she was gonna take a picture of her eating a chicken and send it with a letter. BITCH! However... exodus looks like I will be staying in NC for 2 weeks. What's good?

มวยไทย

10. Default

You know I won't be able to go. What a cocktease. My friend said she was gonna take a picture of her eating a chicken and send it with a letter. BITCH! However... exodus looks like I will be staying in NC for 2 weeks. What's good?
    oh yeaaa forgot youll be on lock down. well youll be able to see the fair with some binoculars.
    well while youre in nc you can give masta a hug and teach him how to smile.