Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: fuckin v6 mustangs.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    oh yeaaa forgot youll be on lock down. well youll be able to see the fair with some binoculars.
    well while youre in nc you can give masta a hug and teach him how to smile.
    Nah I'll be too busy. lol.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

I could make a joke here but it's mean...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    does it involve fags?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    So is Nissan what's your point? Have their own separate headquarters and still their parts are foreign and considered a foreign company. The only stake Ford has in which has dwindled down is their ownership in funding. Nothing else comes from Ford other than $$. You do your own research, idiot.
    Ford owns:

-Ford
    -Lincoln
    -Mazda (Ford owns 33% of Mazda)
    -Mercury
    -Volvo cars

fail again.

5. Default

Wrong. I love how you googled it and got the first number presented in your research. That was 3 years ago. That stake has shrank to 13% thanks to the recession and Ford's relentlessly shitty way of spending money terribly during the recession.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-sel...da-shares.html

มวยไทย

correct it is less. I didnt count that.

Yet Ford is the only one that didnt cry for help to the Government

7. Default

You're forgetting that ford is 100% owned by ford while gm is under communistic control (its a wonder there getting away with making the ZR1 right now) and when they sold jaguar and aston it was to the benefit of all parties involved.

plus chrystler is now part owned by fiat now, not that its entirely a bad thing it could be worse after all.

so ford wins all the way around and you gotta spend money to make money, plus the ford gt is one hell of a good car which is probably where most of there funds went into in 06 and 07, granted they need to tell there designers to stop making the windows so fucking small, not only is it a pain in the ass to look out of but it also makes it look like a tonka toy.

Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-09-2010 at 03:27 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    youre fucking lame. chinese cars? really?

mitsus and subies are great japanese cars. there are just as many riced out domestics as there are imports from asia. and whens the last time you saw a japanese car with "33s" on it? most of the cars you see on the road with huge chrome wheels are domestics.
    man i live in the ghetto there are regular shooting in the summer. you can go sit out side it and see the heli going to track someone for a shooting. I have seen a Honda with some 33s on it. trust me come live where i do.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    big boy does have feelings!

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine