Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pseudo Idol" STEAM_0:0:695560

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    It doesn't matter if he's a regular or not. The fact of the matter is you got little evidence to back up a major accusation, and the evidence you got clearly showed him as not hacking.
    ..Says the person that said he has a 100% chance of not getting unbanned due to my demos.

It is alright, for future refrence tony.
    when watching a demo type this is console

sv_cheats 1
    Mat_wireframe 1

what it will do is allow you to wee what they would see if they were wall hacking. You will be able to see the other players threw objects and walls all around the map, use this so avoid any confusion when you think someone may be wall hacking.

As for watchibng the demos bridge even easier is to put the demo in the folder pesdo said then to go into the console and type Demoui and a menu will pop up press load and load your demo

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It is alright, for future refrence tony.
    when watching a demo type this is console

sv_cheats 1
    Mat_wireframe 1

what it will do is allow you to wee what they would see if they were wall hacking. You will be able to see the other players threw objects and walls all around the map, use this so avoid any confusion when you think someone may be wall hacking.

As for watchibng the demos bridge even easier is to put the demo in the folder pesdo said then to go into the console and type Demoui and a menu will pop up press load and load your demo
    thanks

4. Default

Also tony, if you have doubts whether someone is hacking, and want input, put it in the ban request. This gives all of us a chance to review and tell you yay or nay. This one would be a nay.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

everyone makes mistakes tony, you just need to admit it and learn from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    everyone makes mistakes tony, you just need to admit it and learn from them.
    ??.....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Also tony, if you have doubts whether someone is hacking, and want input, put it in the ban request. This gives all of us a chance to review and tell you yay or nay. This one would be a nay.
    Alright

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I've never been banned on the ibis servers prior to purchasing my admin, and i'll let a more experienced admin watch my demos next time before banning a player. Thanks for your advice.
    we all make mistakes now and then bro, just make sure you're like 100% sure the person is in fact hacking, cause it causes a shit ton of grief for people when they're falsely bannd.

if you ever aren't sure if someone is hacking or not, then just post the demo's and ask for other admins input before you take administrative action on the person in question.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

wow a noob admin who actually knows he did wrong and tries to fix it?

so far you good in my book tony

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    wow a noob admin who actually knows he did wrong and tries to fix it?
    what a refreshing change lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy