Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: "Pseudo Idol" STEAM_0:0:695560

1. Default "Pseudo Idol" STEAM_0:0:695560

Was notified by a player to check if "pseudo idol" had no recoil.
    Decided to spec and record demo's, and it looked like he was walling.

yes, thanks for banning this dude. hes def bs

3. Default

I'm sorry, but seriously? Those are your demos? The first is like a 15 second clip of him running up to a wall and looking around and then getting shot. No kills. The second is like a 30 second clip where he kills a couple people, one being me. Wireframes on and he obviously wasn't walling. Checked the bullet holes and he obviously wasn't no-recoil.

If you're going to ban someone for hacking, at least have decent demos backing up your accusations.

4. Default

So one demo has me getting killed, I don't know how this amounts to walling.

The second has me seeing a teammate getting shot and I shoot the next thing that comes around the corner where my teammate was standing when he was killed. I then accidentally killed a teammate (Dana) running behind the guy I just killed. The end of the demo, I see a guy crouching just around the edge of the fence and kill him.

Thanks for the backup from those of you I play with on a regular basis on the IBIS servers.

~Greg

5. Default

so...how do i open this?

He is legit, needs to be unbanned.

he deff was not wall hacking it is obvious

as for recoil he does have recoil

no recoil would imply all his rounds hit one spot
    part of the round tracer on the server is for that
    you become alot more accurate when you tap your fire key rather then hold it down and spray, go figure.

i understand your a brand new admin but fast rash decision making is not usually the answer when you have any doubts or speculations about that fairness of another players game play.

edit: Considering you are a new admin, You usually only play in ZM before you got admin, and i can only assume you bought admin because you were previously banned before purchasing it. I highly recommend that next time. you make the demo, let another more experienced admin watch it, then ban them using Console, if he has left in that time.
    Last edited by DJ_MikeyRevile; 08-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner View Post
    so...how do i open this?
    You can put them in your CS folder
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\username\counter-strike source\cstrike

and in the CS Developer Console type: playdemo demoname

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I'm sorry, but seriously? Those are your demos? The first is like a 15 second clip of him running up to a wall and looking around and then getting shot. No kills. The second is like a 30 second clip where he kills a couple people, one being me. Wireframes on and he obviously wasn't walling. Checked the bullet holes and he obviously wasn't no-recoil.

If you're going to ban someone for hacking, at least have decent demos backing up your accusations.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    He is legit, needs to be unbanned.

he deff was not wall hacking it is obvious

as for recoil he does have recoil

no recoil would imply all his rounds hit one spot
    part of the round tracer on the server is for that
    you become alot more accurate when you tap your fire key rather then hold it down and spray, go figure.

i understand your a brand new admin but fast rash decision making is not usually the answer when you have any doubts or speculations about that fairness of another players game play.
    I understand you guys backing him up due to him being a regular on the ibis servers but, from my perspective it looked like he was tracing through the walls. I do agree with him having recoil while was shooting but, when I was specing him he would sometimes have no recoil even when spraying, maybe i'm bad at spotting hackers or he's toggling, you be the judge. I'm sorry for taking actions first before asking around if he's a regular or not...i'll keep that in mind next time before I even decide to ban anyone.

9. Default

It doesn't matter if he's a regular or not. The fact of the matter is you got little evidence to back up a major accusation, and the evidence you got clearly showed him as not hacking.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

edit: Considering you are a new admin, You usually only play in ZM before you got admin, and i can only assume you bought admin because you were previously banned before purchasing it. I highly recommend that next time. you make the demo, let another more experienced admin watch it, then ban them using Console, if he has left in that time.
    I've never been banned on the ibis servers prior to purchasing my admin, and i'll let a more experienced admin watch my demos next time before banning a player. Thanks for your advice.