Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Antivirus software

1. Default

Norton sux, they even create a virus to cure the virus to show u it's working. McAfee is similar but no creative shit. Panda used to be my fav for years but they have gotten so complex that they use WAY to much of your PC's resources to run their program, like many AV progs of today.

AVG is stil a good prog although there may be better out there but the resource drain is minimal and catch most of the viruses and malaware so use SPYBOT for bot infestation.

If you're gonna pay for a AV prog then ZERO is spot on pretty much,
    Google the AV scenarios for a compilation of comparisons to make your own decision.

GLK

DED
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

kaspersky or nod32?

3. Default

no mention of MSE yet? for shame

4. Default

kaspersky has too many false positives. It also costs more money that others that do not have as many problems.

5. Default

Paying for Avast and loving it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    kaspersky has too many false positives. It also costs more money that others that do not have as many problems.
    False positives piss me off a bunch when im sending stuff to my friends. "Oh there is a virus on this website!" Oh screw you, no there isnt. (http://home.starsmine.operaunite.com/) the false positive came from some other jackass sharing a virus through opera unite. Thing is each user is in control of there account, opera unite doesnt host squat its just a portal to my HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?