Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [REMOVE} zm_atix_apocalypse_b6

1. Default [REMOVE} zm_atix_apocalypse_b6

remove this map
    reasons: shitty ass map, crashes server (3 times tonight)

get rid of this trash map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

You do realize about 80% of the maps crash...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    You do realize about 80% of the maps crash...
    ...thus we should keep them?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ...thus we should keep them?
    Ok then, you would need to remove desert fortress, salon moon, moonlight, atix, blackmansion, and resort, along with 75% of the decent maps.

The only maps i have never seen crash are all the lilas and mario.

5. Default

difference between once per map, and 2 times in 10 min. dude. plus the map is trash

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Ok then, you would need to remove desert fortress, salon moon, moonlight, atix, blackmansion, and resort, along with 75% of the decent maps.

The only maps i have never seen crash are all the lilas and mario.
    Desert fortress doesn't cause server crashes.

Stop using your admins powers excessively and pay attention.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Desert fortress doesn't cause server crashes.

Stop using your admins powers excessively and pay attention.
    +1

it ain't cute anymore blade.

8. Default

The only maps which have definitly caused server crashes or have otherwise been broken as a result of the update (Insofar as I can tell) is Jurassic Park (in which the ceiling is broken and causes crashes), and Mount Doom (broken door trigger for ring retrieval scene).

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    The only maps which have definitly caused server crashes or have otherwise been broken as a result of the update (Insofar as I can tell) is Jurassic Park (in which the ceiling is broken and causes crashes), and Mount Doom (broken door trigger for ring retrieval scene).
    there are plenty.

zm_retard crashes several mn. in every tie it coes up

10. Default

Valve fucked it over with an update, about 40% could not be compatible with the new update...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper