Thread: Alexander perm ban demo?

1. Default Alexander perm ban demo?

Alexander was perma banned the other day (Sat or Sun can't remember... King Banana will know) and I haven't seen any demo or posting as to why he was banned. This occurred when pub was down I think and 2 admins normally on pub came into gg. I know one of them was Decoy.
    These admins were in for like 5 mins when they muted Alexander. Many players asked them why he was muted and they would not give an answer. After a few rounds Alexander was unmuted. He said some negative things to the admins and they perma banned him. I'll admit that he shouldn't have gone off on an admin... but they wouldn't tell him why they muted him. Also I don't think what he said to them was grounds for a perma ban... which to my understanding requires a demo and a posting in the "Bans" section anyway.

King Banana was there the entire time and has talked to Alexander since... Maybe he can add some details which I wasn't sure about.
    A NEW HIGH SCORE! What does "high score" mean? New high score, is that bad? What does that mean? Did I break it?

2. Wink

What Hodgie said is completely true. There reasoning for muting Alexander was he was "annoying". These said admins/members had been in for no more than 5 minutes when the muting occured. No one in GG at the time had expressed any hostility or anger at Alexander, or even told him to shut up or be quiet or anything along those lines. I have played on IBIS for well over a year, with breaks in between and have played on GG exclusively for the past 3-4 months and have played with Alexander all along this time. He is a nice guy and what he done was wrong, but did not warrant a perma-ban. I doubt the admin/member had been in there for any longer than 15 minutes when pub came back up and off they went.

This said I do not have a problem with Decoy, or whoever the other guy was I cannot remember his name at this time, but what occured did not warrant a perma-ban in anyway shape or form. You can ask anyone in GG they probably know Alexander and find him very amusing and fun to play with.

If you could look into this Zero I would appreciate it, it happened yesterday, not exactly sure of the time, but it was late afternoon for sure. Maybe around 3-4 p.m. EST.

Thanks,

K_B

3. Default

Alexander needs to post in the section to be unbanned ,using the correct format, then it will be look into. How do you know if he was perm banned? If anyone knows him, tell him to post.

4. Default

Yes, if an unabn request is made with his info I can see to it that the user is unbanned from the gg server.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yes, if an unabn request is made with his info I can see to it that the user is unbanned from the gg server.
    Thanks for the kind words guys, i made the thread as requested.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462