Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    The tubes.

Everyone runs to the tubes as if they are the only place you can cade. Then they act hard after killing 3 or 4 zombies. In a tube.

It's not a great map.
    yes, i despise the tubes too, but most maps have cheap spots that almost nobody can get in to. i usually go into one of the two cade spots in the basement, and when/if i get tagged i dont even try to get into the tubes.

is this where i fantasize about a zombie mod server that will never happen?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    is this where i fantasize about men that touch me? that will never happen....
    fixed

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    is this where i fantasize about a zombie mod server that will never happen?
    Yeah pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    cade w/ me perry. you'll be fine.

hell, on chateau_supreme last night i kicked 4 people who were shooting their way into me and mef's cade. one after the other, just bing bing bing bing!
    yea, me and acolyte pwn in that leftside room. we played the whole church of mint map just cading that room, and we got so good at setting up the cade, it takes like 1 minute from spawn to having that cade be unbreakable (sorta) twas fun

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yea, me and acolyte pwn in that leftside room. we played the whole church of mint map just cading that room, and we got so good at setting up the cade, it takes like 1 minute from spawn to having that cade be unbreakable (sorta) twas fun
    lol, thank james. the few super cades i know came direct from his p90
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?