Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zombie Mod Realism

1. Default Zombie Mod Realism

This is idea needs further discussion. Idk how this thread got put into CSS Discussion.....

Zombies: The Zombies would have endless lives and all would be fast/moderate speed zombies but would only have 300-500 HP so there 1-3 Hits.

Survivors: The Survivors would be regular but the buy menu would be heavily restricted to what you would normally find in a Zombie Apocalypses to Pistols, Pump Shotgun, Scout, and maybe a very weak Rifle or SMG. (Idk about this but semi limited ammo?)

Maps: Pretty much all escape maps if not all escape ( I dont think cading would work very well in this mod.) (And this could have map makers come up with entirely new kinds of ZM maps with real objectives other than just hitting buttons...)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    This is an awesome idea. The zm would be more realistic. Escape maps would be more fun and it would also be a challenge to survive.

This is how i would think we could make zm more balance and alot more fun.

I like the idea of restricted weapons because you dont see machine guns, p90s, desert eagles laying around on the street irl.

This could also help james idea of a cade and escape server, and make escapes more fair for humans.
    ^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

...just play zombie riot
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa View Post
    This is idea needs further discussion. Idk how this thread got put into CSS Discussion.....

Zombies: The Zombies would have endless lives and all would be fast/moderate speed zombies but would only have 300-500 HP so there 1-3 Hits.

Survivors: The Survivors would be regular but the buy menu would be heavily restricted to what you would normally find in a Zombie Apocalypses to Pistols, Pump Shotgun, Scout, and maybe a very weak Rifle or SMG. (Idk about this but semi limited ammo?)

Maps: Pretty much all escape maps if not all escape ( I dont think cading would work very well in this mod.) (And this could have map makers come up with entirely new kinds of ZM maps with real objectives other than just hitting buttons...)
    The problem with this is that we will need entirely new maps. So if zero were to some how make this mod then we would need map makers. Which ibis doesn't currently have. You look at steamgamers where they have map makers such as Hannibal making maps specifically for that server. Also this sounds alot like zombie panic!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    The problem with this is that we will need entirely new maps. So if zero were to some how make this mod then we would need map makers. Which ibis doesn't currently have. You look at steamgamers where they have map makers such as Hannibal making maps specifically for that server. Also this sounds alot like zombie panic!
    *raises hand*

6. Default

Actually this is how zombie mod was before zombie classes were invented about 4 years ago.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Actually this is how zombie mod was before zombie classes were invented about 4 years ago.
    ...that must have blown.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

sounds better than LOTR and cading ridiculous maps such as church of mint.

but yes we need an escape and cade server.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    sounds better than LOTR and cading ridiculous maps such as church of mint.

but yes we need an escape and cade server.
    church of mint is an awesome map, why dont u like it?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    church of mint is an awesome map, why dont u like it?
    The tubes.

Everyone runs to the tubes as if they are the only place you can cade. Then they act hard after killing 3 or 4 zombies. In a tube.

It's not a great map.