Thread: Brentidges app!

1. Default Brentidges app!

In game name: Brentidge Brimely<ibis.a>

Born: 10/15/88

Weapons of choice: p 90

Maps: glass tank blue sector

Reason for app: i have been playing on ibis for a long time

Experience: i got almost 800 hours on cs s and all pretty much on ibis gun game

Contact info: Message me on steam or pm me here

2. Default

i loled my ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

this ones off to a slow start but +1

4. Default

Its Brentidge!!!!!! hmm what can i say.... hmm he can be long winded at times and ramble on about nonsense..... But hes always entertaining to me. Some people may not like him... But hes never cause much of a problem with me.... Anyways not sure if you would quite make it to IBIS but hey i guy can dream
    good luck. +1
    Last edited by mag36; 08-25-2010 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Edit cause brent insisted i give him atleast a +1

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Its Brentidge!!!!!! hmm what can i say.... hmm he can be long winded at times and ramble on about nonsense..... But hes always entertaining to me. Some people may not like him... But hes never cause much of a problem with me.... Anyways not sure if you would quite make it to IBIS but hey i guy can dream
    good luck.
    What he said...

Good luck man
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

I dont see the big deal wit everyone and brent....never had a prob wit him +1....yea he can get a bit mic happy but instead of being ignorant to him try asking polite to calm down and he will.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    I dont see the big deal wit everyone and brent....never had a prob wit him +1....yea he can get a bit mic happy but instead of being ignorant to him try asking polite to calm down and he will.
    im with you on that Brian.. if you ask Brent (nicely) to shut up.. he will..
    +1 Brent.. Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

shut the fuck up fat man!!! +1 brent ily