Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Server INFO

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I did it o.O
    what level to what level?
    you must admit, requireing upwardsof 8000 xp to gain another level is a bit much for ability testing.

and blade, how'd you come up with that figure?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I did not alter any xp settings. Everything is staying vanilla for now until the release an auto cfg for the latest version. This way I will have access to all the settings.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I did not alter any xp settings. Everything is staying vanilla for now until the release an auto cfg for the latest version. This way I will have access to all the settings.
    :nods: gotcha.
    maybe with that release alot of the "problems" will be easily configurable
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Will update to b3 tomorrow.

Undead Scourge: Max levitation, the levitation is glitchey, mid jump it like glitches and shakes.

and aco, the leveling is ridc, getting 6000xp 50xp at a time is hell )=

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Will update to b3 tomorrow.
    looking forward to it

we're just testing to make sure the abilities work at all right?

or that they work, but not the correct way (i.e. teleport)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Undead Scourge: Max levitation, the levitation is glitchey, mid jump it like glitches and shakes.
    ive played undead 80% of my time on the test server so far and have not seen that problem once.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I am not sure which class it is, but i think it is warden where you have the chance to respawn when you die? But there is a problem if you are another class then die you can switch to warden, and still have a chance to respawn. Idk if that is supposed to happen, because i never played wcs before but just trying to help find bugs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    I am not sure which class it is, but i think it is warden where you have the chance to respawn when you die? But there is a problem if you are another class then die you can switch to warden, and still have a chance to respawn. Idk if that is supposed to happen, because i never played wcs before but just trying to help find bugs.
    yeah that's not good.

plus the respawn now occurs whenever you've been alive for about 30 seconds (i.e. die, respawn, be alive for more than 30 sec., die, respawn...)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah that's not good.

plus the respawn now occurs whenever you've been alive for about 30 seconds (i.e. die, respawn, be alive for more than 30 sec., die, respawn...)
    I guess thats bad lol, i really have no idea what it should be like.