Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Server INFO

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    I guess thats bad lol, i really have no idea what it should be like.
    well, when they die, about 7 econds later they should reappear at spawn.

and that's it. you respawn once, with a higher chance to do so w/ each level. it's not like orc where you can just, keep, fucking, respawning.

at least that's how i remembered it. i rarely played warden towards the end
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    well, when they die, about 7 econds later they should reappear at spawn.

and that's it. you respawn once, with a higher chance to do so w/ each level. it's not like orc where you can just, keep, fucking, respawning.

at least that's how i remembered it. i rarely played warden towards the end
    orc can only respawn by themselves once, thats a bloodmage fucking with you is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    orc can only respawn by themselves once, thats a bloodmage fucking with you is all.
    orc can respawn many times. the main problem now is that respawns are immediate. before there was always 5 seconds or so before the respawn.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

The time does not matter right now, only the actual respawn. When the current beta goes live we will start programing races.

5. Default

seems the humans invisibility is working better today.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    seems the humans invisibility is working better today.
    keep in mind it caps at about 65% (if we're following the old numbers)

and flame pred capped at 80%. human w/ max invis is still easy as fuck to see in most normal cases. they're just harder to track well in darkness or shadows, and it helps keep opponents from following them through the air (with teleport like it is supposed to be)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    orc can respawn many times. the main problem now is that respawns are immediate. before there was always 5 seconds or so before the respawn.
    dude, you've been told like 10 times... THIS IS JUST BETA TESTING!!! stop freaking out over the little things that don't matter right now. we just want 2 make sure all the abilities work, that's all that matters. all the timing, and everything else can be changed later, but obviously the abilities in them self's need 2 be working.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-13-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

crypt lords ultimate doesnt reach the target, it says tht the target is not in range even if they are right next to you

9. Default

shadow hunter wards are sketchy too

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    crypt lords ultimate doesnt reach the target, it says tht the target is not in range even if they are right next to you
    it works perfectly fine. they're either 1, using necklace of immunity which makes it not work, or they're shadow hunter which has a % change 2 avoid it happening 2 them.

Quote Originally Posted by ritalin View Post
    shadow hunter wards are sketchy too
    wards work fine. the radius is just dulled down right now.

server just crashed during map change.
    Last edited by maynard; 08-13-2010 at 06:25 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy