Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Server INFO

1. Arrow WCS Server INFO

The WCS TEST SERVER IS UP!!!

The password is: ibiswcs

Yes you read that right! IBIS has taken the first steps to restoring the WCS server. Doing this will take a few months but hopefully with everyone's help we can be back up in no time.

It is important to note that the testing will be done in STAGES. Currently we are testing base abilities for races. Once we get the abilities for all the races working we will then be testing other things.

This thread here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4600
    is to track the progress of race development. Anything that you see in yellow is what is currently under testing. Do not report problems with anything not in yellow.

Here are some other notes for this release:

There will be no xp saved, you will get free levels by typing levelbank in chat. This makes it easy to get all the abilities for a race to test that they work.

Commands are the same except powers now use +ultimate and +ability

NOTHING is configured, yes I KNOW THE SHOPMENU DOES NOT TAKE MONEY. It can and that is all that matters right now.

We are ONLY TESTING ABILITIES. The point of the public beta at this stage is for ABILITY TESTING ONLY! All other "bugs" will be ignored.

Over time we will be testing different things, regardless of what we are testing keep an open mind for ideas, it is possible that we may want to change some races abilities a little bit from what they were before.

Mani admin console commands DO NOT WORK. You must use the menu accessed via esc after pressing your admin bind. THIS is a test server, anyone who had ADMIN a few days ago on the PUB will have admin. Anyone who does not will not have ADMIN on the test server. It can be requested if you need it that badly but this is a test server only.
    Last edited by ZERO; 08-11-2010 at 07:21 PM.

2. Default

MANI WILL BE OFF UNTIL I FIX IT. For some reason mani prevents the password from working if it is on (who could have see this lol)

3. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

I can't wait till we get this puppy up and running. man this will be fun

5. Default

cryptlord: ult doesn't steal armor
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    cryptlord: ult doesn't steal armor
    The important thing is that it steals health. Armor can be added, we are just testing base functions.

Mole bug - Randomly moled without buying the item on night elf and then moled about 10:45 PM (EST) on orc when i switched team without buying mole item.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

human:
    i think you can update bash and teleport to light green.
    invisibility seems to work on-and-off

edit: can you also increase the levels in levelbank by alot? 30's not enough to test all the abilities w/out leveling manually...and the new xp progression pretty much rules that one out (6000 xp to get to level 12 from 11... o.O)
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 08-12-2010 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    human:
    i think you can update bash and teleport to light green.
    invisibility seems to work on-and-off

edit: can you also increase the levels in levelbank by alot? 30's not enough to test all the abilities w/out leveling manually...and the new xp progression pretty much rules that one out (6000 xp to get to level 12 from 11... o.O)
    I did it o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

Warden:

Current Vengeance ability allows for a respawn every 30 seconds you are alive.