Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NIC Card Problems

1. Default

Ok, ive tried to different Versions of Azerus or whatever and it does it with all 3 of them. Im trying Bitlord right now, ive had it for awhile, i just like the layout of Vuze. Network Usage is between 5-8% and CPU Usage is 10-20%.

The NIC wasnt freezing the comp. The NIC itself would just "crap out" in every sense of the words. It would just stop working.

As im writing this, it looks like my comp just doesnt like anything Azerus or Vuze. Using bitlord ive downloaded almost half of a 700 meg file and its still going strong.

2. Default

Might also be a good idea to DL the latest driver for your card?
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

That i did, yesturday.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey With a Gun View Post
    Ok, ive tried to different Versions of Azerus or whatever and it does it with all 3 of them. Im trying Bitlord right now, ive had it for awhile, i just like the layout of Vuze. Network Usage is between 5-8% and CPU Usage is 10-20%.

The NIC wasnt freezing the comp. The NIC itself would just "crap out" in every sense of the words. It would just stop working.

As im writing this, it looks like my comp just doesnt like anything Azerus or Vuze. Using bitlord ive downloaded almost half of a 700 meg file and its still going strong.
    Well then, if its azerus, just use uTorrent

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

hmm still doesnt make to much sense. I would tell you to go to event viewer and look at the error logs at the time when if freezes, but things begin to become more technical.