Thread: [ADD] gg_oni_cargo_x

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default [ADD] gg_oni_cargo_x

Map: gg_oni_cargo_x
    Location: http://rapidshare.com/files/41283628...ni_cargo_x.bsp
    Reason: Based off a portion of a level from the ps2 and PC game called ONI (airport cargo hangars), it provides a bit of nostalgia for the very few of you who might have played the game and gives a balanced feel with a moderate size for gg.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Christmas; 08-14-2010 at 12:24 AM.

2. Default

You have got to be shitting me christmas, this was one of my favorite fighting games back in the day, fuck yeah hell I've still got the cd and the XP mod that allows it to run on modern machines.

Hell you oughta try making the records building or the tctf headquarters/Parking garage.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-13-2010 at 03:46 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    You have got to be shitting me christmas, this was one of my favorite fighting games back in the day, fuck yeah hell I've still got the cd and the XP mod that allows it to run on modern machines.

Hell you oughta try making the records building or the tctf headquarters/Parking garage.
    I am planning on doing TCTF counterattack (where the Syndicate takes over the police headquarters) rooftop next. Perfect setup for gg.

There are a couple other areas I may do next, but as of right now I'm incredibly distracted by the Oni Team Arena mod for the game. It's epic.

Also regional state building was an idea for a ZM map. It was too much fun sneaking outside to beat up the TCTF and Syndicate surrounding the building to ignore.

Reworked a couple parts and actually added textures from the game so it looks more like the original.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Christmas; 08-14-2010 at 12:33 AM.

4. Default

I had heard of it and was tempeted to try it but I've got other things to sort out first before I try and jurryrig it to work on vista.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I had heard of it and was tempeted to try it but I've got other things to sort out first before I try and jurryrig it to work on vista.
    I have vista and could send you the exe and dll files if you want.

OTA is actually really easy to work out.

6. Default

yeah sure it would be helpful I do miss the old game althought I am still kinda uneasy about fiddling with my
    computer to get things to work right, right now

Especially after finally getting rid of that fucking malware for good and getting css to dl maps again and fixing my custom weapon sounds after reinstalling css a few times in a futile attempt to fix the maps not downloading problem in the first place.

hell I oughta try out interstate 76 from good old games again to see if the update to service pack 2 with vista 64 fixed it, apparently it was a huge hit on there website which caught them completely off guard and there still working on getting it to work on alot of modern systems right now.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 08-15-2010 at 01:02 AM.