I wasn't going to post this because frankly i'd rather just not play with 'holier-than-thou' admins and be subjected to their bullshit, but maybe somebody pissed in this guys cornflakes (afterall, it was a sunday afternoon), we all make mistakes.

Name in Game: Alexander
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0: 4369837
Who banned you: Phalanx <ibis>
When: Approximately 1:49pm
Where: GunGame Server (69.9.42.167:27015)
Why banned: The above noted admin kicked me for talking on the mic, then muted me as soon as i got back in. When asked why i was being treated as such by fellow players and even another admin, Phalanx claimed i had been cursing (is this not an integrate part of CS gameplay?) and that "this is a christian server" (what exactly does religion have to do with CS? or IBIS gaming for that matter?). He began making fun of the defending admins accent (the only other person on mic), proclaiming "and who the fuck are you?". I chose to stand my ground after the defending admin unmuted me, since Phalanx was obviously on an ego trip, i decided to call him out on it - i called him "a little bitch" for his actions. k+b proceeded immediately after.

Other/Reason to unban: If standing up for yourself is against the rules then my ban should stand (no pun intended). http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=460