Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two Peeps

1. Default Two Peeps

#1: # 625 "TheGrapist" STEAM_0:1:32963330 09:42 137 0 active

Offense: Deliberate TKing (On a massive scale)

Description: Playing Ze_Retribution, humans were using Artillery Cannon to blow up Zombies. Grapist gains control of the cannon, points it down into the roof, and fires it off, killing everyone on the roof. Claims it was an accident, but since he apparently knew all of the controls and where to aim to kill everyone, I believe he did it on purpose.

#2: # 578 "*tF* | Grizzly WAFFLE FRIES" STEAM_0:1:447208 16:44 48 0 active

Offense: Aimbot

Description: Instantly kills any zombies he comes across with a Para, on full auto, no matter how far away they are. I was playing one round of Ze_Spacestation, first zombie as a PredXP, jumping around and running around corners, and he kills me from 100% beg. health, with 25 hits from a full spray at 100+m. I've also seen him get a lot of kills early in a match when a zombie spawns near him.

The latter needs a demo, because its a perma-ban offense, but the former can hopefully be resolved since temps don't need demos. Either way this will be a HU for peeps to watch out for in the future.

2. Default

grapist didn't really do anything wrong or illiegal.

and besides, since FF is off on zm, how could he know it would kill his teammates?

and who the fuck hacks on a zm server? wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Ban request on the Grapist? LMAO
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

i do that all the time with the cannon i tell people to come over to me so i can kill them its like a game within the game.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i do that all the time with the cannon i tell people to come over to me so i can kill them its like a game within the game.
    basically It's an own risc area on that roof. there will always be people who shoot humans. can't do anything to it. It's tough luck.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

grapist didn't really do anything wrong or illiegal.

and besides, since FF is off on zm, how could he know it would kill his teammates?

and who the fuck hacks on a zm server? wtf?
    quite a few people actually, i had spasm ban some guy the other day for aimbot. was extremely obvious aimbot tho

7. Default

I heard i had a ban request so i had to come see it,lolol.please drop the ban hammer if you must

8. Default

basically It's an own risc area on that roof. there will always be people who shoot humans. can't do anything to it. It's tough luck.
    As long as it's zombies shooting humans, it's fine though. But after watching me blow up about five zombies on the streets around the spawn area, he takes control of the cannon, and just happens to know the precise controls to aim the cannon straight down and teamkill everyone on the roof...

I suppose its a grey area though, and will just have to be handled depending on that particular admin's preference. At the most if someone is doing that crap deliberatly I think it'd probably be one day per a person teamkilled ban at the most anyways.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xx-DeCiMaToR-xx View Post
    As long as it's zombies shooting humans, it's fine though. But after watching me blow up about five zombies on the streets around the spawn area, he takes control of the cannon, and just happens to know the precise controls to aim the cannon straight down and teamkill everyone on the roof...

I suppose its a grey area though, and will just have to be handled depending on that particular admin's preference. At the most if someone is doing that crap deliberatly I think it'd probably be one day per a person teamkilled ban at the most anyways.
    dude...it's a game

grape, try not to do it again. deci, laugh a little my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

dude...it's a game

grape, try not to do it again. deci, laugh a little my friend.
    What happens on jurassic park when someone blows the bridge early? they get banned. Same principle should apply...