Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clone abusing no clip once again

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You're one to talk, Hall.

Just stop while you are behind. For some reason you have to butt into these situations with your own life lessons when you are the prime example of what NOT to do when you get admin. You should honestly zip your lid and stop calling the kettle black.
    so since i abused admin and got caught, he can abuse admin and get away with it? makes alot of sense christmas

2. Default

he will get a slap on his hand just like blade did and this is only his first. so every one just needs to calm the fuck down he didn't even know he had the bomb.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    so since i abused admin and got caught, he can abuse admin and get away with it? makes alot of sense christmas
    Are you aware of the logic I'm using here or do you have that much fucking trouble grasping the English language?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Are you aware of the logic I'm using here or do you have that much fucking trouble grasping the English language?
    im aware of your logic, i just dont think you should discount my statement because im the one whos saying it

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    he will get a slap on his hand just like blade did and this is only his first. so every one just needs to calm the fuck down he didn't even know he had the bomb.
    i loled
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    O.o taz my boy, your green horns are poking rather far out of your hat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Admins are not supposed to have this ability anyways. It will be fixed and if you somehow go around it the means for that will be removed.