Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it kicks ass now too.
    whats the ip

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    whats the ip
    http://www.gametracker.com/server_in....70.234:27015/
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it kicks ass now too.
    not really. it will never be as good as in the beginning. and its not even online..

4. Default

not really. it will never be as good as in the beginning. and its not even online..
    Dude we already have like 10 threads about server problems, but what you are complaining about is fucking retarded. OH NO!!!!! THE ZOMBIES LOOK DIFFERENT. Go dowload some fucking skins you lazy piece of shit. Also parachutes have been around for about 2 years now so shut the fuck up and leave if you don't like it. If i don't know who you are then you aren't a regular, and have no damn say.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Dude we already have like 10 threads about server problems, but what you are complaining about is fucking retarded. OH NO!!!!! THE ZOMBIES LOOK DIFFERENT. Go dowload some fucking skins you lazy piece of shit. Also parachutes have been around for about 2 years now so shut the fuck up and leave if you don't like it. If i don't know who you are then you aren't a regular, and have no damn say.
    well said sir

6. Default

I miss the music mod.. I spent all day finding and editing songs for it..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    shut the fuck up you fucking socially incompetent nerd
    why is my complaint fucking retarded? you have no logic behind your statements
    "DOWNLOAD SKINS" there are fucking hundreds of THOUSANDS of skins you fucking idiot. learn to use your god damn brain. Parachutes havent bee here for 2 years you fucking retard and look me up in the server ban history "desert fun" "hit and run" "wake n bake" if its still there. god people like you are so fucking dumb. i have no say? what is this a fucking dictatorship? its the forums you fucking downie, which means ANYONE can say whatever the fuck they want. get the fuck out

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I miss the music mod.. I spent all day finding and editing songs for it..
    i know. i want this shit back

9. Default

shut the fuck up you fucking socially incompetent nerd
    why is my complaint fucking retarded? you have no logic behind your statements
    "DOWNLOAD SKINS" there are fucking hundreds of THOUSANDS of skins you fucking idiot. learn to use your god damn brain. Parachutes havent bee here for 2 years you fucking retard and look me up in the server ban history "desert fun" "hit and run" "wake n bake" if its still there. god people like you are so fucking dumb. i have no say? what is this a fucking dictatorship? its the forums you fucking downie, which means ANYONE can say whatever the fuck they want. get the fuck out
    WOW i have never seen a fat kid get so mad lol. I can tell this will be fun.

10. Default

wait, so you have been banned here under 3 different names?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?