Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: old zm

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wait, so you have been banned here under 3 different names?
    nope, ive been banned here once but i cant remember which name it was under..
    it was on roy the ship and some admin banned me because he thought i was blocking and it was really that windows update came up and closed my css for a moment

& im not fat, nice assumption though assuming you dont know me personally

2. Default

nevermind but I have to admit I find it funny that I keep seeing this kinda thread poping up now like once a week.

Zero how about you put up some sort of money bar set to a max of 100 per month on the main page and if it reaches that for 3 months you'll make a separate 32 slot server, no reserve slot with the zombies rigged up like they should have been left with the old resident evil music rigged up in the background so we can have our old zm back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

nevermind but I have to admit I find it funny that I keep seeing this kinda thread poping up now like once a week.

Zero how about you put up some sort of money bar set to a max of 100 per month on the main page and if it reaches that for 3 months you'll make a separate 32 slot server, no reserve slot with the zombies rigged up like they should have been left with the old resident evil music rigged up in the background so we can have our old zm back.
    ^^^^^ hell yes. not just the old resident evil music, but the other old music too like the evil eye song and other sounds that played in the background. i agree 100% i hope he listens.

4. Default

Speaking from experience kid he wont, people have offered him money in the past to do just that.

hell I think the wcs mod is probably the one thing that he's always been keen on getting right.

5. Default

Speaking from experience kid he wont, people have offered him money in the past to do just that.

hell I think the wcs mod is probably the one thing that he's always been keen on getting right.
    just maybe if we're lucky, i mean he WAS the first post on this thread
    he didnt even give me a good reply, all he said is valve update broke the music mod and the skins are the same [which the deformed isnt]

6. Default

That's his standard modius opernadi about anyone who complains about it, as long as its full most of the time like it is he wont make any mods to it.

7. Default

That's his standard modius opernadi about anyone who complains about it, as long as its full most of the time like it is he wont make any mods to it.
    so i find myself wondering why it's full...yet such crap as you profess...

hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

You werent there in its hayday it used to be a fucking blast, like fun 95% of the time save for the annoying kids, like I said all it needed was a working mute and for someone to consistantly add good maps and remove bad ones.

which instead of doing that he changed all of the zombie class balances fucking everything up, boosted the size to 43 and never really tended to any of the map problems along with resetting all of the stats.

tell me when was the last time you stuck around in zm to hang with all of your friends and have a good laugh with all of them for hours on end?

9. Default

You werent there in its hayday it used to be a fucking blast, like fun 95% of the time save for the annoying kids, like I said all it needed was a working mute and for someone to consistantly add good maps and remove bad ones.

which instead of doing that he changed all of the zombie class balances fucking everything up, boosted the size to 43 and never really tended to any of the map problems along with resetting all of the stats.

tell me when was the last time you stuck around in zm to hang with all of your friends and have a good laugh with all of them for hours on end?
    last night, the night before, three days before that, tonight/this evening...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    last night, the night before, three days before that, tonight/this evening...
    nice lies you asscheek