Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: old zm

1. Angry old zm

hi
    ive been on the zombie ibis server for a while. probably 3 years now. i liked it alot in the beginning because it was more old school. like the old maps..and the old zombie models, like the infected had that white zombie guerilla and there was that like police zombie with its face burnt off [i cant remember what class it was for]

anyway i also liked the old maps
    and those sounds and songs that used to come on, like that "evil eye" song, and that random techno/drum and bass song that would come on during the round every so often it was pretty cool because it added to the zombie escape theme.

so i would like to ask if theres a possibility you guys could drop all the new stuff and go back to how it was 2-4 years back? like the old soundtracks skins maps etc

i just think it would be really cool because i had some nice memories there .. also the parachute is pretty fucking retarded

2. Default

The skins are the same as they were back then... the music mod is broken due to the valve update.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The skins are the same as they were back then... the music mod is broken due to the valve update.
    the skins aren't the same
    i remember what it was now too
    the deformed zombie had that police thing with its face burnt off
    and the infected had the white zombie guerilla

so theres no way you can bring back the music? it was pretty fucking sweet

43 slots = gay

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    the skins aren't the same
    i remember what it was now too
    the deformed zombie had that police thing with its face burnt off
    and the infected had the white zombie guerilla

so theres no way you can bring back the music? it was pretty fucking sweet

43 slots = gay
    no, poison had the bloodied CT skin and the infected still has the white zombie guerilla.

and as for music? dude, have vlc player running in the background. ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, poison had the bloodied CT skin and the infected still has the white zombie guerilla.

and as for music? dude, have vlc player running in the background. ffs
    vlc player? wtf?

& the white guerilla is still there? sweet
    and no..the OLD DEFORMED ZOMBIE SKIN
    the bloody police dude with his face burnt off NOT BLOODY CT..
    i cant be asked to find it somewhere on garrysmod.org as a playermodel i think i saw it a few years back

31 players FTW?

6. Default

vlc media player. or windows media player if you'd rather use that.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

vlc media player. or windows media player if you'd rather use that.
    why the fuck would i use that?
    i want the original music that would play occasionally if i wanted to listen to my own music id just mute the audio ingame

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    why the fuck would i use that?
    i want the original music that would play occasionally if i wanted to listen to my own music id just mute the audio ingame

oh well then

9. Default

oh well then
    yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
    anyway
    so bring the old shit back it was way better then the new wannabe steamgamers server
    IT USED TO BE ORIGINAL!

10. Default

it kicks ass now too.