Thread: .:get pooped on:.

1. Default .:get pooped on:.

Perma banned for Aimbotting, he never shot anyone but it definitley looks as though he is trying to configure his bot. i have 2 other demos if for some reason u want more proof.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Perma banned for Aimbotting, he never shot anyone but it definitley looks as though he is trying to configure his bot. i have 2 other demos if for some reason u want more proof.
    The gun shaking when he was standing still was a bit weird (that could have been just the mouse creeping if he was AFK) but the demo was too short to really form an opinion.

Just a heads up suggestion AND an opinion for future ref. Go to spec, go to observe mode after announcing "AFK a few, company" or some other believable excuse, observe exclusively the player in question while recording demo, sb_status. thetime, and let it run untill you see the part(s) that will prove the hack.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    The gun shaking when he was standing still was a bit weird (that could have been just the mouse creeping if he was AFK) but the demo was too short to really form an opinion.

Just a heads up suggestion AND an opinion for future ref. Go to spec, go to observe mode after announcing "AFK a few, company" or some other believable excuse, observe exclusively the player in question while recording demo, sb_status. thetime, and let it run untill you see the part(s) that will prove the hack.
    I have two other demos plus there were at least 2 other admins in the server who witnessed this for a good 2 or 3 rounds. i just happened to get the demo before her left again he kept leaving and coming back after each round or two i assume he was checking settings and then coming back to try them.