Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:28772065 aqu1les

1. Default STEAM_0:1:28772065 aqu1les

Banned for what appears to be walling, Pub server.
    I got a demo but forget where to find it in my steam folder so if someone tells me, ill upload it LOL. He was toggling it because some retarded was bitching out load in chat.

None the less I copied sb_status just incase it didn't show in the demo.

There was one moment i found really suspicious. He was at long a behind a crate watching the door and began to crouch when a T threw a nade prefectly inline with him. Of course the nade blew up on the other side of the wall but it seems to me that he knew one was coming and instinctively crouched to take less dmg.

] sb_status
    0: hostname: IBIS Pub # 1 100tick| Fast DL | PsychoStats
    1: tcp/ip: 208.43.70.232:27015
    2: licenseid: 12354
    3: os: W
    4: logged in: yes
    5: time: Sun Aug 15 14:28:51 2010
    6: anti-cheats: VAC2
    7: map: de_dust2 7 active (21 max)
    8: crc: 19cb2bbf
    9: signature: SBSRC 410/109 Ahg7PM8S/jC3gd9x1bi7oY/9BITsNnIt2LqWsNuZ5m5ztfDqqNIqWw==
    10:
    11: steam name key
    12: -------------------------------------------------------
    13: STEAM_0:1:19929872 SuperSpeed kJdPjKEFp8aX/+eTqn/nztn6dG3E+vxW
    14: STEAM_0:0:25971663 -=̲̅Fṟ̄|ansium Xx8ukz7Yig5PB4SjiyePSIu6CJKlnZGWoF5pUX9cqF8=
    15: STEAM_0:1:28772065 aqu1les- BKn9SaC7UyjGQd9m/ccLE5szxLBL92uz
    16: STEAM_0:1:13297021 [SCM] Rage ibis.a aLIcyHixAGRxidUHtbyoEwSKWFX1yQq3TVMAOQ9yNQs=
    17: STEAM_0:1:12328247 eL poLLo LoCo dtKUENiuNCBvjJKt0TCKWYu+leEZ8DZz+km6JTbac1A=
    18: STEAM_0:0:30497750 Jigga H4Th9IaaKGOlspHVFXT0hA==
    19: STEAM_0:1:172568 merc #2 a days suck 3VWe/u9t4yYL21K21BJvAJChG0Shbrf6/faj1PnAWAg=
    20:
    21: 7 users currently active (FhwE8SGEnMnyly1bEYTeCDqsEHU=:dDMeEtX0DJ4=)
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

2. Default

Steam\SteamApps\your name\counter-strike source\cstrike\ demo name
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Tried to upload it but got this bullshit.
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

4. Default

Use megaupload, ban won't stand without the demo.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Or rapidshare
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

no. put the demo into a .zip folder and upload the .zip
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I am aware of this I am not stupid...

And theres the demo. Its long because I wanted to make sure I got good evidence.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I am aware of this I am not stupid...

And theres the demo. Its long because I wanted to make sure I got good evidence.
    I watched the whole demo and he's not hacking, seems as if you gave in to the crowd saying he was hacking, there is so many spots on that demo where, if he was wall hacking, he would have saw the guy. The guy looked in a common spot (prolly because his teammate was zero'd in on the guy) at the end of the demo and you banned him, you watched him so many rounds because you were determined to prove he had some kind of hacks. This guy needs to be unbanned.

9. Default

aqu1les is not hacking i can promise you

10. Default

Spasm just stfu plz. I don't need you to critize me like im some 14 year old about to go to the 8th grade prom and you want me to look good.

Some of the stuff he was pulling off, how he new where people were, and the way he acted made me suspicious. Why do you think I asked for a second opinion? If you keep treating me like im some noob spasm i'll shove my foot so far up your ass you'll be chewing on my toe nails.