Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: When did my internet get this fast...

1. Default

we would have to ply cs in real life and join the army. but they probably wouldn't accept the majority of us so we would have to pay your fee

2. Default

lol, too funny zero.

3. Default

-MBP

4. Default

Actual speed at 11 pm. =)

5. Default

Thats a bit low for Comcast ManBearPig.

6. Default

Any suggestions to make it faster without costing me more or taking forever would be appreciated. I know its slower then most peoples and there are some small tricks i can do to make it faster, but i dont know what they are.
    -MBP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    we would have to ply cs in real life and join the army. but they probably wouldn't accept the majority of us so we would have to pay your fee

I was referring to the game real war, now you understand how bad it was...

MBP what is the modem you are using, also it could be that the cable signal is to high (yes it can be too high) or low where you have it connected. There are many things that play a role in the end performance.

8. Default

I have the 2.4 GHz Linksys router. I dont know what all that other stuff is that your talking about.
    -MBP

9. Default

All you damned speedy overseas people

10. Default

He's talking about your signal strengths, they will be listed on the router summary page. Signal to Noise Ratio & Power Level for downstream and Power level for upstream. Probobly differs from router to router. Best thing to do would disconect from the router to check. Also depends on usuage in your area to. Its hit or miss with comcast.

DSL reports have some pretty good reviews for testing signal strengths and troubleshooting cable connections.