Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Subscription pages updated

1. Arrow Subscription pages updated

I have FINALLY gotten the subscription page for Admin and Reserved slot to be easier to read. I have made the text larger broken up lines and even added bold and italics to better highlight important parts. Hopefully this will lead to less confusion and make people more willing to order up, especially with the new players from Natural Selection 2.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Also any suggestions or changes I should make to improve the descriptions?

2. Default

I approve of this msg.
    Last edited by maynard; 11-21-2012 at 11:21 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

ive been auto subbing for so long that I dont remember what it looks like..but good! lol

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    ive been auto subbing for so long that I dont remember what it looks like..but good! lol
    pretty much...

but every 4 or so years Paypal fucks something up so you will see it eventually...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    i know what u mean, i've been auto subbing since my first day in ibis, what is it now? 5 years?
    so yeah, but it's nice to freshen up a few core pages every now and then .
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Nice work. "Oh look at me, I have had admin the longest!" biggest dick and tightest vagina contest.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Nice work. "Oh look at me, I have had admin the longest!" biggest dick and tightest vagina contest.
    cyberbs.PNG
    -----

8. Default

You know there was a database crash where everyone got reset. Along with the old forums but still this one has been up for 6 years.

9. Default

cyber, you haven't been here for 5 years Lmfao.... not even close.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    HEY! Cyber was the 1uper here..

We all know youre old as fuck steamer

This is cyber:
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/194734

I auto subbed my auto sub so i dont know what the subscription page looks like twice..since like 10 years.

Thought i would add that cyber def wins the tightest vagina.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 11-22-2012 at 03:17 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.