Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lookie Here

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Sarcasm doesn't become you at all 0wns. I was being very polite and making a SUGGESTION which if you ever do follow that link will say the very same thing, a suggestion to make things easier for all, which has been posted since 7/8/2010.

As far as the "massa" goes, all I see in front of my name for a title is Mr. no "massa"

DED

PS~Oops I lied There is a "master" affiliated with my name after all...

DeadEyeDeNNi$
    IBIS Master

Just like you :P
    Dennis, I speak fluent sarcasm.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I'm sorry. What do you have to do with this thread other than the fact that you thought you knew what was going on? Oh ok..that's right..nothing.
    Considering I was there? Making observations that obviously I am spot on about.

Fret not, Fish will come help the uber admins.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Considering I was there? Making observations that obviously I am spot on about.

Fret not, Fish will come help the uber admins.
    what is it you're spot on about? I'm not one of the admins who didn't do anything about it. I came in after the complaints were made to other admins and tried to help but basically got shit on. Me telling wagner that he could always make a demo himself isn't wrong, you just took it out of context. Whatever man..the more admins the better. GL with that. I hope hall comes crying to you when there's a hacker now and yells that they're hacking while you're demoing and basically wastes your time like he did mine. Have fun with that.

4. Default

Im not normally an asshole and dont tell people to take demos while 3 admins are on. So I dont think Ill have much trouble.

5. Default

Im not normally an asshole and dont tell people to take demos while 3 admins are on. So I dont think Ill have much trouble.
    ...and if those 3 admins weren't doing shit about anything?

besides, hallwagner bitches about people hacking all the time. it's gotten old. i'm suprised anyone even bothered to check this time
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Let me get this thread straight.

Owns is making a point.

Fish talks about things that are unrelated to the point.

Dennis goes further off-topic and talks about how his way of recording/saving demos is much better than the "silly third party software", despite it not helping discuss the point.

Hallwagner makes an ass of himself.

Did I get it right?

In all honesty people really need to stop yelling "OMG HACKS" in public when they think there is a legit hacker in the server. Either tell an admin in the server, PM an admin on STEAM, or record a demo yourself and post it here.

It's not that fucking difficult.

7. Default

Again, taking what I said way out of context. It's not about being an asshole. You came into the thread I made to get second opinions and bitch about hall, and made a post that had nothing to do with anything but taking my words out of context. I never once told hall to demo while i was there. I did all the demoing myself. I spent 1/2 an hour on that server and played maybe 5 minutes of it - the rest was me demoing all to catch a no recoil hacker that I NEVER saw no recoil, because hall wouldn't shut up..or he just wasnt hacking. Afterall, hall is good at accusing everyone who sneezes on him of hacking. Then to have hall tell me how to do my job and talk trash about ibis admins and zero? You're out of your mind. Really. Perhaps doing nothing IS the best strategy..but I won't do nothing, even if it means explaining myself to people with little comprehension like you.

8. Default

I would take Owns word on it, she is good on catching hackers. If she says the guy isn't recoil hacking then he isn't. Regardless Hall has pointed out real hackers to me in the past so his word can be believed sometimes. She spent 30 mins of her time on a guy who she believed wasn't hacking, and went to the forums just to be sure. Thats a great admin imo.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I would take Owns word on it, she is good on catching hackers. If she says the guy isn't recoil hacking then he isn't. Regardless Hall has pointed out real hackers to me in the past so his word can be believed sometimes. She spent 30 mins of her time on a guy who she believed wasn't hacking, and went to the forums just to be sure. Thats a great admin imo.
    Thanks Spasm. I literally have the least amount of experience with no recoil, but it was even worse because not only did i have to decide if he was hacking or not, but i had to decide if he was just not hacking because someone called him out.

As far as wagner pointing out hackers to you before, hahahaha...he accuses everyone of it, so he is bound to catch a real hacker every now and then.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Let me get this thread straight.

Owns is making a point.

Fish talks about things that are unrelated to the point.

Dennis goes further off-topic and talks about how his way of recording/saving demos is much better than the "silly third party software", despite it not helping discuss the point.

Hallwagner makes an ass of himself.

Did I get it right?

In all honesty people really need to stop yelling "OMG HACKS" in public when they think there is a legit hacker in the server. Either tell an admin in the server, PM an admin on STEAM, or record a demo yourself and post it here.

It's not that fucking difficult.

lmfao...

people, if you think you see a hacker, then fucking demo him! don't announce it, that's about as obvious as it gets.

Maynard - The WCS Guy