Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lookie Here

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

In all honesty people really need to stop yelling "OMG HACKS" in public when they think there is a legit hacker in the server. Either tell an admin in the server, PM an admin on STEAM, or record a demo yourself and post it here.

It's not that fucking difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I would take Owns word on it, she is good on catching hackers. If she says the guy isn't recoil hacking then he isn't. Regardless Hall has pointed out real hackers to me in the past so his word can be believed sometimes. She spent 30 mins of her time on a guy who she believed wasn't hacking, and went to the forums just to be sure. Thats a great admin imo.

Agree with both here, I think the point here is alot of people call Hacks all the time. And if you want an Admin to take you serious dont be yelling it out cuase then it defeats the purpose trying to catch them.
    Anyone can privately message an admin in game by using the @
    "@ hey mag? i think Backdraft may be hacking can you do something"

And we can reply right back to to that individual
    "@@Hallwagner Sure give me a min and i watch him"

@HALL...You do yell HAX quite frequently and people arent going to take you as serious. Anyways we can caught them easier if you more discrete about it.

Owns went out of her way to record and watch the guy, (Even though hall could have done it himself), but still didnt see anything wrong.... Admins are here to have just as much fun as anyone else ..... so personally if I dont see an obvious problem, Im not going to take time out of my gaming experience and check every single time immediately.

Far as everyone else you just got on Owns bad side with the comments.
    Last edited by mag36; 08-16-2010 at 12:42 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Far as everyone else you just got on Owns bad side with the comments.
    i helped!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

So christmas can come in talking out of his ass, but when I was there I am off topic. Nice to see you cling to the chicks Christmas.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    So christmas can come in talking out of his ass, but when I was there I am off topic. Nice to see you cling to the chicks Christmas.
    Lol...by the time you and dennis came in here and offered nothing on topic..why does it matter? I'm a logical person and I get along with everyone until they prove to be a dumb ass or a hypocrite. Those are the only 2 type of people I don't get along with. Find your category and sit.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

I spoke of the situation that happened in GG last night. So you can take your stupid previous post, and shove it. Kthnx.

6. Default

Thanks for pointing out where my post was incorrect instead of throwing ad homs around like an idiot.

7. Default

I spoke of the situation that happened in GG last night. So you can take your stupid previous post, and shove it. Kthnx.
    you're speaking of the situation that had nothing to do with you and that you want to take out of context? yeah, like i said..off topic because you are a liar. Again.. my post stands.

8. Default

A comment "out of context" is still a comment you made. So apparently you need to be more specific.

Christmas, you mad brah? You mad I just called you Walter JR?

9. Default

A comment "out of context" is still a comment you made. So apparently you need to be more specific.

Still looking for an intelligent retort out of you.

Kthnxbye.

10. Default

Lol, I think we have another taz in the works. Acts just like him. This should be fun. Anyway.... One of the mods feel free to clean up this thread or leave it alone, I don't care. Thanks for reminding me of how incredibly stupid people are sometimes Fish.

Dennis, I have nothing against you other than the fact that you came into the thread and basically shit on it with your nonsense thread that I didn't even know existed until tonight and then got defensive when I "used sarcasm that is not becoming of me" (lol, btw). You obviously don't know me well enough to make that assumption.

Either way. My dick is big.