Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Lookie Here

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    You said "If you catch a hacker, take a video and post it on the site." I asked why that would be needed when there are THREE admins on. You ignored me and continued your rant about Hall. I dont know hall, and I dont know you. Your actions I felt were not all that great, and part of the reason why for the third time, Ill be coming in to bust some bitches up. So once again, look forward to working with you. This should be fun.
    I like your attitude. I look forward to you losing your admin. Then again, we still have taz...so you can just sit in the retarted section with him. We'll point and laugh like we do him.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    How fucking stupid do you have to be to figure out what owns is trying to say? I already made a comment on another thread about people screaming out "HACKER!" on the server making it 100X worse to make a solid demo and carry out a ban. In this case, she is pissed at Hallwagner for such douche-baggery things.

I suppose since you were on the server, and you felt the need to stroke your tiny ego, you wanted to get involved in the crusade for "waaaaaah they are bitching about me and my inadequacy" because that's all I saw; randomly posting about something that didn't involve you in the first place.

Honestly, read every word. They teach you this in grade school. If you're intelligent enough to follow you can skim every other word. However, most people on these forums would benefit highly from reading every fucking word. This thread is full of fail and tuna. Please close legs and this thread.
    Read my previous post. Pipe down. Stop trying to be like Walter JR.

3. Default

Read my previous post. Pipe down. Stop trying to be like Walter JR.
    lawllawllawllawl. Please...end the thread here. Perfect spot. Makes my dick grow in size.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I like your attitude. I look forward to you losing your admin. Then again, we still have taz...so you can just sit in the retarted section with him. We'll point and laugh like we do him.
    Never lost it before, wont lose it this time. I actually *gasp* follow the rules. Also never have had a complaint against my admin.

Keep thinking you are queen shit.

5. Default

Never lost it before, wont lose it this time. I actually *gasp* follow the rules. Also never have had a complaint against my admin.

Keep thinking you are queen shit.
    Now children calm down....

Owns and Fish I think you guys are both good people lets not let this whole thing get anymore out of hand.

If you two cant work this out and be friends... how about at least playing nice and be good rivals.

I doubt Fish will get his admin taken away. Hes been admin before and does a great job... that being said you know how there is that one asshole in every group of friends... Well Fish can be that guy but I'm still glad to be his friend.

@ Owns I love ya girl... keep doing what your doing!

@ Fish Getting admin back huh? I missed ya man. I guess I will have to take sometime out of my day to come rape your face in GunGame.

Oh thread closed since in the 5 pages of nonsense I started to forget why the thread was even opened.