Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats up bitches.....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    That was for sure Walter. I thought Christmas was up the ass of another female admin. For the life of me I can't remember her name. She kept changing it.
    i loled.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

That was for sure Walter. I thought Christmas was up the ass of another female admin. For the life of me I can't remember her name. She kept changing it.
    I was never "up the ass" of any female admin who played here.

You are just grasping at straws in an attempt to come back at me for me not remembering you, which was very admirable on your part.

Keep up the good fight, fish.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

You are just grasping at straws in an attempt to come back at me for me not remembering you, which was very admirable on your part.

I think he means Autumn, Chelsea, Toasties, whatever....
    Oh shit Ive spoken its name please forgive me Satan and keep her locked away in your depths.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I think he means Autumn, Chelsea, Toasties,

gross....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Oh shit Ive spoken its name please forgive me Satan and keep her locked away in your depths.
    I'm aware of who he is speaking of.

i just vomited all over this thread

7. Default

1279372599734.png

Literally what I did when I got done reading all this.

8. Default

she's coming back you know. i'll be updateing my sig when we figure out the date
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Im not grasping at anything over a nobody. So you arent worth remembering. Ohh well. We all know you are an established asshole/retard that is most likely just an internet persona. Keep up the good hating, Christmas.
    Last edited by Fish; 08-17-2010 at 11:14 AM.

10. Default

Im not grasping at anything over a nobody. So you arent worth remembering. Ohh well. We all know you are an established asshole/retard that is most likely just an internet persona. Keep up the good hating, Christmas.