Thread: Server down time tonight

1. Arrow Server down time tonight

All servers will go down sometime tonight as I put a new program on to monitor them and thus allow them to be restarted in the event of a freeze. Note that this program is not tested and this will be a full test for the next 24 hours after it it installed. Hopefully this will make it so that the servers can no longer remain locked up for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    All servers will go down sometime tonight as I put a new program on to monitor them and thus allow them to be restarted in the event of a freeze. Note that this program is not tested and this will be a full test for the next 24 hours after it it installed. Hopefully this will make it so that the servers can no longer remain locked up for hours.
    this explains the strange console spams and bing kicked with a message saying something about overflow?
    =D

3. Default

Yes the update has worked, I have frozen one of the servers as a test and it restarted in less than 1min. The servers will no longer freeze for extended periods.

4. Default

Looks like the program got quit when the server tried to restart. I have adjusted the parameters and hopefully there will not be any issues tomorrow morning.