Thread: I think Alex broked it.

1. Default I think Alex broked it.

Kay so, we were playing on a map (irrelevant), and like. hardly anyone joined, and those who did got slayed for playing the same round twice (recent problem).
    So i was like, Alex, whats the cmd to restart the round. and he accidentally used the server restart one. BUT. its still not back up, when rcon restart is normally like 10 seconds downtime.

Alex said that this happened the other night aswell.

Might want to look into that a little..
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Kay so, we were playing on a map (irrelevant), and like. hardly anyone joined, and those who did got slayed for playing the same round twice (recent problem).
    So i was like, Alex, whats the cmd to restart the round. and he accidentally used the server restart one. BUT. its still not back up, when rcon restart is normally like 10 seconds downtime.

Alex said that this happened the other night aswell.

Might want to look into that a little..
    Yeah i'll take the blame. shit on alex right?.. i don't want to get Rob in trouble. i always get him out of trouble when he was breaking my cade and shit.

Anyways yea i've reset the server last night and it did the same thing. Hobo and nightshit ibis.a were my witnesses. we weren't able to get back to ZM.

today its been ten minutes and its still not up. i apologize for the trouble. i'd expect the server to go up in seconds after restarting. seems like vulva is at it again...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    . seems like vulva is at it again...
    errr Valve

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    Yeah i'll take the blame. shit on alex right?.. i don't want to get Rob in trouble. i always get him out of trouble when he was breaking my cade and shit.

Anyways yea i've reset the server last night and it did the same thing. Hobo and nightshit ibis.a were my witnesses. we weren't able to get back to ZM.

today its been ten minutes and its still not up. i apologize for the trouble. i'd expect the server to go up in seconds after restarting. seems like vulva is at it again...
    LOL, nightshit

5. Default

yea after the update restart no longer works in console. You need to use "exit" to restart the server.