Thread: Zombie Mod has a Password?

1. Default Zombie Mod has a Password?

Zombie mod has a password?

ZOMBIE MOD HAS A PASSWORD?!!

ZOMBIE MOB HAS A PASSWORD??!! GRRRAAAAAHHHHHGHHHHH!!!

Anyways i assume everything is ok and my Boss is working on it..... just curious when will it be up.

THANKS
    Attached Images

2. Default

Password can be obtained for a nominal fee.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Password can be obtained for a nominal fee.
    i wont kill you?

4. Default

Congrats to those who were able to play. You passed the needed IQ test to play zm. This was a special 6 hour no noobs game play. As we learned while it was interesting seeing only people smart enough to figure out how to get in it was not as much fun without all those noobs. So noobs, come back in!

Actually it was a security program that did not work the way it was expected to. lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Congrats to those who were able to play. You passed the needed IQ test to play zm. This was a special 6 hour no noobs game play. As we learned while it was interesting seeing only people smart enough to figure out how to get in it was not as much fun without all those noobs. So noobs, come back in!

Actually it was a security program that did not work the way it was expected to. lol
    huh. that's strange. what was the password set to anyway?
    (and, this is actually the perfect place to make a plug for us haveing a seperate (yes kav, 31-slot) zombie server, passworded for only those people who earn entrance. james and them can decide who gets in and the pass. would be emailed to them)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Never going to happen.

7. Default

I MISSED IT? NOOOOO!.. Using my connections in Palm Coast I worked for a rich man for 8 hours for some extra cash.. I have never worked harder in my life.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post

and half the play time was like playing pub with both spawns right next to eachother