Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Zero

  1. Default Zero

    Not sure where this would go... lol

    It's only been two days, and maybe I should have waited; although I felt it wouldn't hurt to post. I bought a reserved slot two days ago and am just wondering when it will be active. Thank you.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

  2. Default

    Today



  3. Default

    Holy smokes baby is that really your pc's stats? Nice!
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

  4. Default

    Thanks Zero!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Holy smokes baby is that really your pc's stats? Nice!
    Yeah, I pay for 50MBps but for some reason I get 100+... it's funny actually.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!

  5. Default

    I think I pay for 50 and get about 20. (same isp)



  6. Default

    I fucking HATE reserved slots.

    HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I fucking HATE reserved slots.

    HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE
    you're admin?

    so...what's the big deal?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think I pay for 50 and get about 20. (same isp)
    o.O I have never seen comcast go the oppisate way

    Comcast always seems to boost people speed so they always get what they pay for. I pay for 16 and get up to 20 and 2 down and get up to 3.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    o.O I have never seen comcast go the oppisate way

    Comcast always seems to boost people speed so they always get what they pay for. I pay for 16 and get up to 20 and 2 down and get up to 3.
    I pay for 50 and get about 4 useful hours of service a day which is <20. The rest of the day is filled with intermittent service. I've had four techs come and none could fix it. I am giving them one more chance to get it sorted out this
    Friday.

    Fuck Comcast (in my town).

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I pay for 50 and get about 4 useful hours of service a day which is <20. The rest of the day is filled with intermittent service. I've had four techs come and none could fix it. I am giving them one more chance to get it sorted out this
    Friday.

    Fuck Comcast (in my town).
    Do they have a monopoly on cable in your area? they used to have one in mine, where they have a monopoly they do suck.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •