Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zero

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Do they have a monopoly on cable in your area? they used to have one in mine, where they have a monopoly they do suck.
    They do have a monopoly here, the only other service available is "lightning fast" DSL. However my issue is exceptionally large seeing as no one else in my area is having this issue. I'd like to see how they fix this issue.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    They do have a monopoly here, the only other service available is "lightning fast" DSL. However my issue is exceptionally large seeing as no one else in my area is having this issue. I'd like to see how they fix this issue.
    well if your the only one with the problem something else has got to be going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I apologize... I don't have issues with Comcast at all in my area. Plus, I get double the speed I pay for... Which is weird because they do have a monopoly in my area... I suppose I am lucky.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!