Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, bitches.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Are you a girl? That all sounded really girly to me...
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Are you a girl? That all sounded really girly to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    lol
    coming from girls that own asses in-game, am not sure if xen's comment was a compliment or a critic ... :P

Hey Fluffster, the bitch who f*ed up ever single knife fight i had yesterday with other players.
    word of advice, when 2 ppl are fucking knifing it out like REAL MEN, have some sense of courtesy and stop being a fucking cunt and intentionallly butting in the knife fight and stabbing me in mid battle...
    wait ur goddamn turn nxt time, and It will be my pleasure to knife ur ass and stab that overly-exagerated-manhood u claim to have
    so welcome to being a douchebag, u'll fit right in.
    yeay now i have some fresh bait, this otta be fun. so bring it on, bitch!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    coming from girls that own asses in-game, am not sure if xen's comment was a compliment or a critic ... :P
    Again..

LOL
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Hey Fluffster, the bitch who f*ed up ever single knife fight i had yesterday with other players.
    word of advice, when 2 ppl are fucking knifing it out like REAL MEN, have some sense of courtesy and stop being a fucking cunt and intentionallly butting in the knife fight and stabbing me in mid battle...
    wait ur goddamn turn nxt time, and It will be my pleasure to knife ur ass and stab that overly-exagerated-manhood u claim to have
    @cookie cyber

hush, now eat your sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    @cookie cyber

hush, now eat your sugar
    hehehe accolyte, if only i didnt like u that much ...now be a gd little bitch and let me give u a nice hug with a knife in my hand btw priest can u check this mani command for me?
    @ma_suckMyDick accolyte
    hmmmm we have some VITAL admin commands that arent working nowadays, i should talk to zero about that:P
    oh and acco, stop toying around WCS and come back to GG so we can have a decent fight? tc bro

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

hehehe accolyte, if only i didnt like u that much ...now be a gd little bitch and let me give u a nice hug with a knife in my hand btw priest can u check this mani command for me?
    @ma_suckMyDick accolyte
    hmmmm we have some VITAL admin commands that arent working nowadays, i should talk to zero about that:P
    oh and acco, stop toying around WCS and come back to GG so we can have a decent fight? tc bro
    fail troll response is fail. that's not the right format you retard. commands are given using then "ma_" prefix onjly through console, not via chat. and i'll have you remember that i began here on WCS. only went to gg and zm because of toasties. but once WCS is back in full, you won't be seeing me in gg for a LOOOONG time
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

fail troll response is fail.
    i gotta admit, my trolling response was a "fail troll response is fail", just like the confusing structure in that sentence...
    (am at work...so little time to troll effectively )

that's not the right format you retard. commands are given using then "ma_" prefix onjly through console, not via chat.
    i know ma commands work in console lol, i just put the @ sign to make it look more sophisticated

and i'll have you remember that i began here on WCS. only went to gg and zm because of toasties. but once WCS is back in full, you won't be seeing me in gg for a LOOOONG time
    oh now i just feel like crying for ur losss hey, thats one fucking team killer gone btw, whats the deal with u and tosties bro? nways gtg, boss is back...ergh

-insert picture of Vagalion here-

GG knife fights are fun for about until you end up getting one of those fancy shmancy back-stab knifers. Gimme vagalion and a knife on WCS and ill take out both teams.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

oh now i just feel like crying for ur losss hey, thats one fucking team killer gone btw, whats the deal with u and tosties bro? nways gtg, boss is back...ergh
    I DON"T TK!!
    it was just dark last night. and you were farther down the tunnel than i expected...so i thought you were a T...

and no deal, she's just one of my best friends

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    haha im with you on that the Wolf..

the lols just keeps on going..