Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, bitches.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    I DON"T TK!!
    it was just dark last night. and you were farther down the tunnel than i expected...so i thought you were a T...

and no deal, she's just one of my best friends
    acco, u litterally butchered my ass yesterday at churches, AT LEAST EIGHT TIMES u fricken shoot me down to 10 hp or smthn bcos i run faster than u in the dark and knife legion first, and u then think that legion survived:P hehehehehe
    jk bro, i know its not intentional, but have more faith in me surviving more than 95% of my knife fights instead of spraying anyone of us :P
    i wish legion was here so i can brag about knifing him at least 13 times in that SAME exact tunnel lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    -insert picture of Vagalion here-

GG knife fights are fun for about until you end up getting one of those fancy shmancy back-stab knifers. Gimme vagalion and a knife on WCS and ill take out both teams.
    i gotta admit u do toy around pretty fairly with vagalion as i;ve heard, but i will just ask carina to watch my back with vaga while i go flame pred on ur asses:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i gotta admit u do toy around pretty fairly with vagalion as i;ve heard, but i will just ask carina to watch my back with vaga while i go flame pred on ur asses:P
    lol
    i have to watch your ass..? against WOLF?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA The joke of the day..

when Wolf is vagalion im only gonna worry about one ass to save.. and thats my own..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    lol
    i have to watch your ass..? against WOLF?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA The joke of the day..

when Wolf is vagalion im only gonna worry about one ass to save.. and thats my own..
    thx for the support carina :P i can always count on u to fuck me .... over:P
    remind me never to save ur stab-able ass in GG anymore :P oh wait... am the one doing the stabbing... nevermind babe

ergh...so other than Big dumb animal and carina (somewhat), who can hold their own against wolf's vaga btw? never been on wcs much..

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

lol, flame pred. when i first started on WCS, everyone was low level, and we all thought hellHunter and flame pred were super over-powered. now i just go human ^_^

lol

i'll save you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

thx for the support carina :P i can always count on u to fuck me .... over:P
    remind me never to save ur stab-able ass in GG anymore :P oh wait... am the one doing the stabbing... nevermind babe

ergh...so other than Big dumb animal and carina (somewhat), who can hold their own against wolf's vaga btw? never been on wcs much..
    LOL..

hahah no one can hold their own ass agains Wolf on Vagalion.. not even me or BDA.. thats all about luck.. lol..

allthough i do get lucky from time to time and acutally kill Wolf..
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

lol, flame pred. when i first started on WCS, everyone was low level, and we all thought hellHunter and flame pred were super over-powered. now i just go human ^_^

i'll save you!!
    lol, well i never actually toyed around with flame pred, i just read its raceinfo on the forums... and heard a few nice +1s of it ... but human isnt bad as far as i tested it out with the new beta-wcs... sure better than the other ones...
    an no, thats my job dnt cock block me dude:P

LOL..

hahah no one can hold their own ass agains Wolf on Vagalion.. not even me or BDA.. thats all about luck.. lol..

allthough i do get lucky from time to time and acutally kill Wolf..
    lol, i dnt remember if i told u , but some ppl were praising u 3 last time about WCS:
    calling wolf = wcs king
    carina = wcs queen
    BDA = fucking incarnated god that would whoop ur ass :P
    hehehehe

7. Default

lol, well i never actually toyed around with flame pred, i just read its raceinfo on the forums... and heard a few nice +1s of it ... but human isnt bad as far as i tested it out with the new beta-wcs... sure better than the other ones...

lol, i dnt remember if i told u , but some ppl were praising u 3 last time about WCS:
    calling wolf = wcs king
    carina = wcs queen
    BDA = fucking incarnated god that would whoop ur ass :P
    hehehehe
    lol sweet

8. Default

that would imply there's something to block
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

that would imply there's something to block
    and the lolz keep on going..

10. Default

coming from girls that own asses in-game, am not sure if xen's comment was a compliment or a critic ... :P

Hey Fluffster, the bitch who f*ed up ever single knife fight i had yesterday with other players.
    word of advice, when 2 ppl are fucking knifing it out like REAL MEN, have some sense of courtesy and stop being a fucking cunt and intentionallly butting in the knife fight and stabbing me in mid battle...
    wait ur goddamn turn nxt time, and It will be my pleasure to knife ur ass and stab that overly-exagerated-manhood u claim to have
    so welcome to being a douchebag, u'll fit right in.
    yeay now i have some fresh bait, this otta be fun. so bring it on, bitch!
    Keep your tears out of my introduction thread, sissy, and shut your mouth when you're talking to me. If I wanted to be exposed to incessant moaning, I'd respond to Wagner's repeated advances.

Word of advice: Practice makes perfect, and perfect people don't need to bitch about being killed. Go practice.