Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: koNk! (still banned)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wont work

rcon unban has already been tried.
    Zero gave me a hint as to why it may have not worked.. So I tried what he said, now we can only wait and see.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    doesnt hurt to try
    doesn't hurt, but is pointless. if you and I are locked out of a room, and I try and open the door 2 realize it's locked, you turning the knob would be pointless cause the outcome would be the same...

I'm pretty sure like 5 ppl have tried now 2 remove the ban with rcon. seems like zero is the only 1 that can help this guy.

I bet this guy will NEVER fuck around on 1 of our servers again though after going through this ordeal lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

i just tried to join im still banned, but last night i was unbanned something with the new css update must done something but now im banned again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by koNk View Post
    i just tried to join im still banned, but last night i was unbanned something with the new css update must done something but now im banned again.
    was it the banned messege, or the "server versio too old" messege?

because if there was an update last night no-one owuld be able to join the servers until zero updates them as well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

i was actually playing on the server after you guys updated it, speed of dark was there.

6. Default

So it did work.. But you got banned again?.. Somehow?..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

nys you whore!!! do u have some black cocks for me?!?!?!?

8. Default

Not sure what you did worked, but i know right after ibis was updated i was able to join but then the next day when i tried to join i was banned from the server... ill never be unbanned

its a combination of the new updates and server updates. I really do apologize Konk.

10. Default

Unbanned