Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: too many admins!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Its summertime and half these moronic admins will be going back to school. This is why I have decided to stay away from the servers until September just because I know I would kill them IRL.....

2 more weeks
    was wondering where in the hell you've been heh

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

I haven't seen any shenaniganry on ZM when I'm in there, and there's often a couple other admins on at least... I haven't even seen an admin change the map unless people wanted a new map.

I agree this thread is pointless though, so let's post pictures of muffins.

3. Default

Fail thread is fail.

Can't believe I just said that..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Fail thread is fail.

Can't believe I just said that..
    well, its official.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

clone we could start with how most pistol rounds, you are the only one running around with a Rifle?

6. Default

I like how he says one incident with clone happons time and time again in recent times.

Fail thread. So what if there is a shit load of admins, if 2 admins are on and one is acting like a retard the other admins will call him out as most players inside the game wont, the randoms will leave and regulars will just get pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    clone we could start with how most pistol rounds, you are the only one running around with a Rifle?
    okay watch closely Mikey you dumass.... CAN U PROVE I SHOT ANYONE WITH A RIFLE OR DO I RUN AROUND SHOOTING INTO THE AIR MAKING PEOPLE SAY WTF A RIFLE?!?!?! or is it more fun to shoot people? personally I enjoy making people freak out and say WTF and then people yell ADMIN ABUSE etc etc.... Its not my thing to make it unfair and shoot people when i know they all have handguns thats just gay...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Zero you really need to put a limit on the number of admins in the server. Or at least make some kind of requirement to have admin. I join the server and BAM like 10 people with the ibis.a tag. Also i read over the admin abuse board, and its pathetic how people use no clip and try to justify themselves that they didnt know they had the bomb?
    Admin is given to you to help make the server better for everyone and to get rid of hackers, spammers, etc. It is not there for your amusement to fly around the map.
    Its like summer of 08 all over again
    at least we aren't walking into the server sporting the ibis CLAN tag like you did, telling everyone your part of the ibis clan. You have no room to talk or be bitching, your lucky ZERO took it easy on your imposter ass.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    at least we aren't walking into the server sporting the ibis CLAN tag like you did, telling everyone your part of the ibis clan. You have no room to talk or be bitching, your lucky ZERO took it easy on your imposter ass.
    Even I came into the server when I saw that..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    pwwnd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy